Problem with skills

Slycutter

1. No vamp rage self buff on melee toons but you have it on range toons please fix that has to be a mistake.

2.  I got skills that cost million + adena im Level 63 currently have all these skills I have no way of learning:

Expand Inventory - Earned at level 1 - Dont get ticket till level 88

Drain Magic Energy - Mana Vamp (Needed) - Earned at level 40 - Need Spellbook

Death Guard - Shield - Earned at level 40 - Need Spellbook

Divine Inspiration - Extra buff slot (eh) at level 52 - Need ticket

Bone Prison - Pvp Skill (eh) - Earned at 55 - Need Spellbook

Call of Lighting - (DK bread and butter skill) - Earned at 60 - Need 3 magic tablets

3.  Skills to upgraded

MP Regen Level 2 - Level 50 - 1 million adena im like Level 63 still dont have 1 million adena

HP Regen Level 2 - Level 50 - 1 million adena

I mean why even unlock skills we have no way of learning till 75+?  This is just a stupid concept that frustrates people.  Nevermind I have to hunt below my level because I got a bgrade sword, c grade armour and NG jewels (except my ring and Valakahas necklace)

Seems like the concept was good but wasnt well thought out.

On 8/15/2021 at 11:58 AM, Slycutter said:

1. No vamp rage self buff on melee toons but you have it on range toons please fix that has to be a mistake.

2.  I got skills that cost million + adena im Level 63 currently have all these skills I have no way of learning:

Expand Inventory - Earned at level 1 - Dont get ticket till level 88

Drain Magic Energy - Mana Vamp (Needed) - Earned at level 40 - Need Spellbook

Death Guard - Shield - Earned at level 40 - Need Spellbook

Divine Inspiration - Extra buff slot (eh) at level 52 - Need ticket

Bone Prison - Pvp Skill (eh) - Earned at 55 - Need Spellbook

Call of Lighting - (DK bread and butter skill) - Earned at 60 - Need 3 magic tablets

3.  Skills to upgraded

MP Regen Level 2 - Level 50 - 1 million adena im like Level 63 still dont have 1 million adena

HP Regen Level 2 - Level 50 - 1 million adena

I mean why even unlock skills we have no way of learning till 75+?  This is just a stupid concept that frustrates people.  Nevermind I have to hunt below my level because I got a bgrade sword, c grade armour and NG jewels (except my ring and Valakahas necklace)

Seems like the concept was good but wasnt well thought out.

exactly my problem. I should have stayed away when I quit a few years ago. This really isn't a solo server to be honest.

I also saw your clan and was going to request to join, but I'm probably not high enough

Hi, what about the passive skill  Light armor mastery and robe mastery about casting speed stat?? overlord, warcryer ,healer , etc

@Sunshine

this is not for complaning just for help  

the complete mission arent show up when you complete it and shayha grace some time appear shining like if you got the maintaining effect but its not (important)

and well about the adena stuff and that... .well its like weird , becouse in every L2 i play spirit ores have the same price but the adena drops arent always the same, so i dont know some i give my own adena to some friends cant lvl or something so...

i think that all i dont if it more, but im enjoing the servr :)

On 8/15/2021 at 6:58 PM, Slycutter said:

Not sure where you saw that, don't think archer have vampiric rage, but I can also confirm it's not in the buff list for daggers on L2 essence as well.