[Concluded][Blackbird Server Only] Maintenance: Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Sunshine

• L2 Team

Hey Everyone - 

We're restarting the Blackbird Server beginning  Wednesday, August 18, 2021 at 11 a.m. PDT /  2 p.m. CDT / 3 p.m. EDT / 9 p.m. GMT+2 and it will be unavailable for approximately 30 minutes.

Thanks for your patience!

• Like 1

Restart is good, but what we need is a FIX for Blackbird.

1) Limit clients per HWID / PC ( Without premium runes or premium 1 client / With 2 clients )  Reason: To many afk bots farm trains traveling around loading server with huge load and giving extra lags.

2) Orc Fortress - will just send server down with those 5-10 clients per PC, because of the load.

3) Give some kind apologize presents for all players, because we suffered a lot in the last 2 days. No AFK pve, no PVP - because all the time HP potions bug, skills use after 3-5 sec delay when its lagging, RC is not working properly and etc...

Please if possible give us reply - thank you in advance for understanding ❤️

• Sunshine changed the title to [Concluded][Blackbird Server Only] Maintenance: Wednesday, August 18, 2021
    47 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

We're seeing more reports. We're investigating on our end for the cause, and we'll update with information when we know more.

It is a big problem 3 minutes do not pass when I am already dead, in less than an hour I have died more than 20 times. we need hp: D

2 hours ago, Sunshine said:

We're seeing more reports. We're investigating on our end for the cause, and we'll update with information when we know more.

crazy how you guys do an update and now mass dc mass lag and mass amounts of people that have invested into this server with runes are not getting the full potential of their runes as nessary in this server i think to compinsate for your lack of really trying something new and not beta testing updates and what not for live and this and classic is beyond the amount of anger i have for not useing my rune to its full potential and think you all from the dev team to nc west and soft and who ever else is in this lineage should start listening to the people you say faster lvl than live nope that was false you say farm solo that was false as well drop 45 into pack drop another 50 in the other gear you need from l2 shop then drop 10 to 20 in just sayhas to be able to try and catchup and farm in peace but lets for get the fact them runes were worth some money and yall arent doing anything to make the consumer happy about this.......

i love the idea the concept of this server is great but on the whole server being ddos or lagging or not getting quest stuff as fast as it is suppose to be......

may we get something better instead of just useing our wallets as a way to say screw up that pay to get them runes or farm or gear or anything from this l2 store i feel as if i have wasted my real life money over 10 years into this game to your pockets for you to just say aww thanks for your money i dont care....

hint why people leave because you are basically saying you as ncwest dont care as long as it feeds your pockets.......

may you figure it out help us out on the xp we are missing from dc lag the instance other things small not big but small and actually make it so it is what you say fast xp and better solo hunting better adena drops  give us a bone please... thanks for what you have done to us XD

It`s just a joke... I invested in this server full purchase - I bought literally everything from shops, but now I regret it so much, because there is no answer from support to me, only promises to take a look into problem, there is no FIX - only words that we know and there is no recovery of lost items because of server BUGS/ LAGS... Return my items that was lost during your LAGS/BUGS on server, 200+ Sayha potions gone to nowhere... I bought those for N-coins every day 120x3  - RETURN ME MY SAYHHAAA

• L2 Team

Hey Everyone - 

We're still working hard to lock down and resolve the issue, which is our chief priority, but there isn't an update at this time. I will continue to reach out to the various teams working at fixing the lag, and get back to you when I have more information to share.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

Hey Everyone - 

We're still working hard to lock down and resolve the issue, which is our chief priority, but there isn't an update at this time. I will continue to reach out to the various teams working at fixing the lag, and get back to you when I have more information to share.

Open another server. Now issue is resolved and locked down. Limit each pc to 2 clients. Either way same result.

havent been able to level in 2 days even actively playing because you cant even manually use soul shots, the whole damn server is lagging its not just pots. why dont you use some of the money we pay to get off the original 2003 servers and mcdonalds wifi