[GUIDE]: All about Sayha's Grace, Tips & Tricks

T0kyo

Hi all, its my little guide for novices.  My eng is bad, so don't throw your slippers at me. I hope I can convey my thoughts to you.

Let's first figure out what is Sayha's Grace

When you are under the influence of Sayha's Grace, You are getting +300% XP/SP and +100% Adena drop. Let's see what types of Sayha's are in the game

• etc_wind_potion_i00.png Sayha's Blessing (SG) -  Sayha's Grace points +35,000, Magic Lamp points +50,000, craft points +3250. #Where get the Sayha's.: Drop from solo Bosses (1-3 pc's per kill), Random Craft 2 pc's for one craft. You can buy it for 50k adena 30 pc's per day in L2Shop. You can buy it for 8 Honor Coin in Clan Shop 15 pc's per day. For l2 coins in l2Shop no limits.
  • pannel_cursed.png Sayha's Cookie - Sayha's Grace points +35,000, Magic Lamp points +50,000, craft points +3250.
  • bless_of_sayha_potion.png Grace Potion - Sayha's Grace points +10,000, Magic Lamp points +50,000, craft points +3250.  Notice: Random drop from minions.  Have limit on drop per day on accaunt. 45-60 lvl = 7 pc's. 61-70 = 59 pc's. 71-80 = 136 pc's. 81+lvl = 281 pc's. 
  • etc_fruit_juice_glass_bottle_i09.png Sayha's Holy Water - drop from Clan Arena. Sayha's Grace points +20,000, Magic Lamp points +50,000, craft points +3250.
  • g_bm_limited_sayha_01.png Limited Sayha's Blessing - Acquired XP/SP +200%. Adena Drop rate +30%

Without Sayha or Limited Sayha's you get just 100% exp, adena rate is 0%.

Tips & Tricks & Info:

1. When you use Sayha's Grace you may have an effect Sayha's Luck (freezes consumption of Sayha's Grace on 1 hour). Maximum 4h per stack. Only Sayha's Blessing have a x2 chance to get you Sayha's, another potions (cookies, grace, holy water ) have x1 chance.
  2. To save Sayha's use EXP boosts only with Sayha's Luck. (Sayha's Storms, Scroll EXP etc.) 
  3. When you hunt in party - you have extra consumption of Sayha's. Don't exp in party! Just with Sayha's grace. Only and Only.
  4. If you have very little Sayha's and you want to save Sayha's Grace potions, you need to use Limited Sayha's Blessing (+200% bonus, instead of  +300%) , but adenas drop just +30% insdead of +100%. Lifehack: you can use limited sayha's when yor Sayha 0. Use just 1 Sayha's Grace or Cookie, u will have 25% SG and use Sayha's Storm. It will give you total +400% exp and you will not extra spend of your SG. But remember, adena rate just 30% with Limited Sayha. It perfect way for AoE farm, if not want to lose extra Sayha's.
  5. When entering in Dungeon make sure you have Sayha's Luck, use all boosts on EXP in dungeon. I do not advise you to visit Dungeon without Sayha's Luck.
  6. After 76lvl everyday visit to Primeval Island, its location with buff -50% to consumption of Sayha's Grace. But, there no adena.
  7. Consumption of Sayha's does not depend on received EXP from minions, it depends on how bold the monster whom you kill. For example Consumption of Sayha's will be faster in Lizardman Plains on 10kk exp you get, than you get 10kk exp in Dragon Valley.

From the moment of start and character creation you get (actually information on 08.27.2021):

• Everyday  you get for free 28 sayha's grace (10 from Reinforcement Kit II, 5 - Aden Welcome Kit, 10 from quest "Use Sayha's Blessing" and 3 from Dungeon.
  • One time +200 Sayha's Cookie from Sayha's Spirit Kit
  • +50 (or 25?) Sayha's Grace from Reach lvls 40-50. 

As a result, you have:  278 Sayha's Grace potion for free! This is enough for a comfortable start. (for example, on EU/RU Realms number of Sayha's Grace at the start equals 0 (Zero)).  Just be glad to be taken care of here.

The game also contains items, buff's and skills for to reduce consumption points of Sayha's Grace & to increase points when using Sayha's Grace:

• ev_magic_flame_game_wind1.png - Passive skill. We get on 3rd class . Have a 3 lvl, give us +5% / +20% / +50% of SG recharge. For reach need adena: 10kk adena / 50kk adena / 100kk adena. 
  • skill19014.png - Clan Abundant. Passive Clan Skill. Sayha Grace Consumption -5% / -8% / -11% / -15%. 
  • skill19005.png - Clan life energy. Passive Clan Skill. Sayhas Grace Recharge +5%.
  • etc_level_panel_lv4.png - Moonstone Lv4 and highter. Sayha's Grace Consumption -10% . Lvl 5 -20%. Lvl 6 - 30%
  • Collections System: Totaly give us -6% Consumption and +6% Recharge.
  • Sayha's Benefaction - potion drop from solo bosses. Sayha's Grace Consumption -10% on 20 mins.

As a result, you have: +61% Sayha's Recharge and -61% Sayha's Consumption

How to reach 0-56 lvl's very fast:

1. Swing along the quest chain. It is intuitive. If it is difficult for you, return to the previous location. Don't use your Sayha's potions before 40 lvl.
  2. Take the Quest on Sea of Spores and and follow there, when u kill all quest minions, use sayha's grace before you get Sayha's Luck and go in Dungeon 40-49 with all boost (Magic Lamp (+20%) , Sayha's Gust, Scroll EXP). After this dungeon you may up 44 lvl, back to Orven in Aden, get a new quests - tp in Cemetary and stay here before your 50 lvl.
  3. When you up 50lvl you need to go 2 times (with extra pass ticket, you get him from free starter pack) in new Dungeon for 50-59lvl (you need do it on next day, after you were in the past Dungeon from 2nd step.  Usa MAGIC FIRE (+100% Recharge Magic Lamp, Sayhas Gust, EXP Scroll, Clan Buff EXP). And Go through it 2 times, after use your magic lamps and u will be 56+lvl (58 if you lucky on redlamp). If you up ur 50lvl on the first day of the game, just wait a new day (farm in cemetary for example) and make this step.
  4. Keep doing the quest chain
  5. If it is difficult for you, return to the previous location. The penalty occurs only when there is a difference of 15 levels between the player and the monster

After these steps, you will quickly pump your level, without spending a large number of Sayha's Grace. You will immediately get to a location with an acceptable drop rate adena's and start to farm. And remember, your Weapon of Aden with enchant +10 or highter will be better that B+7 weapon (on 75 lvl, but before him, it is slightly inferior to him, you will not notice the difference) . Dont lose money on this! 

First million aden which you earn is worth spending on buff Restore MP lv.2.

To save your spirit ores, dont use useless buffs, acumen/empower for melee dd/archers, restore HP if you range char for example. Dont use M.def in locations without magic damage. 

If you complain that you have to spend a lot of Adena on Spirit Ores, then you are doing something wrong, I still have never bought them in the store, and now I have 78 lvl and still have 3k in my inventory.

Adena drop rate which you get when killing monsters in low lvl locations is small, but this is enough to develop your character. After you up 76 lvl, the situation will change and you will receive more.

• Like 4

You didn't mention the unethical and scam mechanics built into this system.

For example you list it as "+100% Adena drop" without saying it's actually a negative 10,000%+ Adena Drop Rate WITHOUT IT.

In fact it's ultimately a ENERGY SYSTEM for the game with an infinite adena penalty.

If you merely got a 100% Adena Drop boost this wouldn't be that much of an issue, but the truth is the -10,000%+ Adena Drop Rate is real and as far as I can tell you will get 1 Adena from any mob period regardless of location or level.

It's just an energy scam.

The solution is simple: 1 Adena DROP RATE is a scam and doesn't belong in ANY game period.

(Also all that information is needless garbage.  It's just chores and unnecessarily complicates the game for no actual value.  An optimizing tactic is fine for leveling fast or stats, but in this case it's just all useless content.  Maybe if people stop paying real money for these services the companies will focus on enjoyable content instead ;)

1 hour ago, Emulate said:

You didn't mention the unethical and scam mechanics built into this system.

For example you list it as "+100% Adena drop" without saying it's actually a negative 10,000%+ Adena Drop Rate WITHOUT IT.

In fact it's ultimately a ENERGY SYSTEM for the game with an infinite adena penalty.

If you merely got a 100% Adena Drop boost this wouldn't be that much of an issue, but the truth is the -10,000%+ Adena Drop Rate is real and as far as I can tell you will get 1 Adena from any mob period regardless of location or level.

It's just an energy scam.

Man, pls, stop write this...

-100% rate its true.

Here's not a lot of math, for Lizardman plain with Sayhas Grace u get a 436 adena from minion, with Limited Sayhas - 145. Without Sayha's - 43.

1 adena u get without SG somewhere in Sea of Spores...  

If you want to prove something, prove it. Give me a formula, make a video and a proof of this formula.  Otherwise your words are worthless

As Tokyo said, Theres no 1 adena drop rate,  its either you get 5%/30%/100% of what amt the mobs would drop.

The Sayhas info (and drop rates w/o it) are also in the patch notes:

https://www.lineage2.com/news/aden-launch-patch-notes

Sayha’s Grace Buffs

XP/SP Bonus Effect

Adena Drop Quantity

Item Drop Chance Penalty

Sayha’s Grace – OFF

No Bonus

5%

10%

Sayha’s Will (Limited Sayha), Sayha’s Grace - OFF

200%

30%

None

Sayha’s Grace - ON

300%

100%

None

11 minutes ago, klarra said:

Is Sayhas luck when the bar starts blinking? How do we know if we hit it?

yeah, if you will see animation of Sayha's Luck (blinking/sparks) or you can just chek it (Grace Maintainin Effect)

c8AanKq2jOU.jpg?size=307x71&quality=96&s

7 minutes ago, Powerlifter said:

How do i get more aden weapon scrolls?

I got free ones as you lvl up from rewards .

But if your in a hurry you can  buy them for 3 mil adena in l2coin shop(adena page)

Maybe other ways I dont know about also.

I mean fighting the mobs. I ran out of ALL my health pots, which sux now. But I tried to Kite- Full buffs etc. And I die miserably. My chars are higher now 48/49 maybe I will do better, but I just wanted to ask before I try again.

Ok, so the main thing I found that works in dungeon, is to spam your special skill pretty much only because this hits all the mobs aoe.

And use the auto hunt mode, then just watch and react when needed to pop ultimate defense or manually cast a heal/potion. I tried kiting when it seemed hard at lvl 50/60 , but only to retreat back a little to a safer spot then activated auto hunt there.The auto hunt reacts much faster than you can due to lag/latency and can start ,moving to hit mobs before they even appear on your screen.

So if you need to kite, you tick off auto  hunt, move to the spot you want, then reclick auto hunt back on.

This involves carefully setting your skill bar autocast skills if your auto hunting, to adjust from MP conservation mode, to max skill spam.

For example you can turn off every other single auto cast skill on your bars, and only activate your main tramnscendent skill, so that your char spams it as often as it can in auto hunt.

Orn melees I like to set one or two  normal attacks followed by my transcendent skill, which tends to maintain mp better but you do less aoe trans hits.

On mages/ranged you can just have the trans skill alone auto-casting.

So as melee your main action bar can be as follows:

1 normal attack (autocast) , 2 empty spot, 3 empty spot, 4 Main trans skill(auto cast)

Observe how its going, if your not aoeing fast enough because you do the normal attack every 2nd one, then right click to cancel the auto-cast on your button 1 normal attack, now you will just spam the button 4 trans skill but your mp will drain faster.

If your MP is draining wayyyyyy too fast , then you will want to add in one more normal attacks into the empty spot 2 (press C and drag the attack move in)

So now your chars doing  2 normal attacks then a trans aoe skill, and using less mp. If its still too much mp drain, then drag another normal attack into the open spot 3, so you do 3 attacks then one trans skill and so on.

You can right click on the normal attack to cancel auto cast- will cancel all 3 of them, and toggle them back on if you need.

###

(The main trick is to have your char auto hunt, but with you observing making constant adjustments to the routine as required,  rather than trying to kite or manually hunt)

• Like 1

Also you can buy hp potions from grocer npc for 36 adena, even just get a few and have them set to auto cast at 30% or somewhere low as emergency use. But if your healths draining too fast, then adjust them up or down during the fighting while your char is auto hunting.

• Like 1

Also remember to sit and regen your mp to full before you talk to the npc to begin  and turn on auto hunt before you begin, I sometimes forgot and find my char is half dead instantly before I remember to activate it.

And when your auto-hunting, and want to interrupt it to cast a heal/potion from your bar , you can hold that heal skill button down until it casts then release it, rather than having to click off-on auto hunt completely .

• 5 months later...