Random Disconnects are really annoying.

Everything's good with disconnecting dead players after 60 mins but why for 3 days now every night I leave my toons auto farming, I come back in the morning to see 4 of em randomly dcd and the other ones still playing. All 3 nights that that happened the high LvL ones get dc'd and lose all the damn exp. So why this is happening??? I really need an answer from the staff because it's really really annoying when you expecting a certain progress and you come back to the pc and all you see your toon dc'd without him being dead. @Sunshine

I for one am sick of it. literally sitting in front of my laptop xping and just disconnects. Now here I wait in the que AGAIN trying to make the attendance requirements for my clan. This crap is going to end up getting me kicked out and its wasting stuff I have that is on a timer. Its been like two weeks

I hate to say this ,  But I have complained about this to no end... But I recently had lighting Strike, Had no choice but to go into xfinity store to get new Modem/wireless router.. Come to find out it should have been replaced years ago.  Once  I got home and replaced it.  Other than actual power outage. or On Aden( reboot)  i havent been disconted but maybe once or twice,  don't get disconnected as often as I used too.   I don't care what checks or system functions you do to  hardware it  fails.  I am very happy for the new equipment that I got replaced from being fried by the thunder storm. If your Provider has supplied you with it, just ask them to replace it or is  there updated one out. Mine was two cycles behind in being updated... Just a  thought , you should look into .  

33 minutes ago, RedStealth said:

I hate to say this ,  But I have complained about this to no end... But I recently had lighting Strike, Had no choice but to go into xfinity store to get new Modem/wireless router.. Come to find out it should have been replaced years ago.  Once  I got home and replaced it.  Other than actual power outage. or On Aden( reboot)  i havent been disconted but maybe once or twice,  don't get disconnected as often as I used too.   I don't care what checks or system functions you do to  hardware it  fails.  I am very happy for the new equipment that I got replaced from being fried by the thunder storm. If your Provider has supplied you with it, just ask them to replace it or is  there updated one out. Mine was two cycles behind in being updated... Just a  thought , you should look into .  

if you read my initial post not all the toons get dc'd. I wake up per say and 2 of em still on and the rest have been dc'd. Not a dc cause the toon was dead just random dc. If it was an internet problem all of them would have been disconnected. @Sunshine

Yep that's your router, Sorry I did read your initial post my symptoms to where the same,  chronos ,  they tend to pk  healer , hope you die, other healer or  lead party dies or gets the random dc ,  rest standing there.  while other got dc ed.  feel the pain get your router replaced don't take no for answer ., especially if your paying monthly fee on it.  

9 minutes ago, RedStealth said:

Yep that's your router, Sorry I did read your initial post my symptoms to where the same,  chronos ,  they tend to pk  healer , hope you die, other healer or  lead party dies or gets the random dc ,  rest standing there.  while other got dc ed.  feel the pain get your router replaced don't take no for answer ., especially if your paying monthly fee on it.  

so some other people I discussed with that are getting the same problem is their router too??? C'mon man, when internet goes off all toons are getting disconnected not a few.  Just because that was your problem and that was the fix for you doesn't mean I have the same issue. Never had problems like that and if I stay all night on the pc switching between clients none of em will get disconnected. Obviously something is wrong server side and not from my part

well , dont know what to tell you gave you my Opinion... atm all my alts sitting in town on ADEN<  watching YouTube .  Out ore.  but so random, When i go to bed , game will randomly dc  you  why, who knows why,  Maybe... check see if auto relog, check  see  if you care,  no one knows why but  its an option.  Nc is never going to say why,  sure they do know why,  cause as  I didn't mention  the internet actually never goes out,  my kids, are on it 24 hr a day at least one of (4) them is.  so my dcs where always caused from (act of God)  is my best answer.  you have a nice day.  take my advice or not.  Going go watch  some more vijioes , go to bed.   Out Of Ore ,  just log in to collect daily rewards. 

1 hour ago, ShiningArrows said:

so some other people I discussed with that are getting the same problem is their router too??? C'mon man, when internet goes off all toons are getting disconnected not a few.  Just because that was your problem and that was the fix for you doesn't mean I have the same issue. Never had problems like that and if I stay all night on the pc switching between clients none of em will get disconnected. Obviously something is wrong server side and not from my part

its the packet size that your router can handle, if there is a bottleneck, then some of the data goes through and there is a communication with the server, if there is not communication with the server every xx amount of milliseconds then the game will boot you.

I am running 10 clients on Aden plus 2 on Live severs ( in 2 different PC's), I have not disconnected at all, even during peak hours that there is a queue to join the server. The fact that some of your clinets DC points to an internet problem, maybe too many devices on your network? maybe an old router?  do you have fiber?

24 minutes ago, Connex said:

its the packet size that your router can handle, if there is a bottleneck, then some of the data goes through and there is a communication with the server, if there is not communication with the server every xx amount of milliseconds then the game will boot you.

I am running 10 clients on Aden plus 2 on Live severs ( in 2 different PC's), I have not disconnected at all, even during peak hours that there is a queue to join the server. The fact that some of your clinets DC points to an internet problem, maybe too many devices on your network? maybe an old router?  do you have fiber?

Yes, I do have fiber 1GB upload - 1GB download. How do you argue the fact that when I am on the pc none of em gets disconnected?