Daily Attendance and Why Burn Events

Oestemnet

@Sunshine@Juji @Hime While we all understand that the priority needs to be stabilizing the servers, I believe we all agree some that sort of compensation for items, time and opportunities lost is in order. However, given that some events are due to end very soon, some immediate decisions are needed. Speciffically in what relates to the Why Burn Event, given that the chance to Xp was not equal to all the player base due to lag, random disconnects, innability to access, crashes, etc... a lot of people may have not had a chance to a fair competition, I would kindly ask you to consider extending this event for 1 week until the maintenance September 8th vs. the current ending date of september 1st. 

The second consideration asked is one alredy being discussed, and this is extending the daily attendance event period also for at least 1 week, this would not only be a good way to be in good terms with the player base, but some newer players will have a chance to complete the schedule and get the benefits, this will create a sense of belonging and will help maintain a solid population in the server. 

Kindly consider both petitions, they will be viewed by most (if not all) as a bona fide act, while the desired server stabilization and expected compensation arrives.

Thanks for your consideration. 

I agree with @Oestemnet. Extending these events by just 1 week would be greatly appreciated by the community as a whole and show that you ( as community managers, developers etc ) care about your community and prove that L2 Aden is truly a long term project that will be taken care of for years to come.  However, if nothing about the loss of time for these events is done, I'm afraid this server will die instantly on September 28th when New World comes out.