How do you get C grade wep-gear

Heroics

After the game hand holds you to lvl 40 in about an hour of play you have made no money  but it does not give you a new wep or armor for C grade. I am now lvl 55 and still using the  D-Grade wep and armor and have farmed 85k lol. What am I missing here, how do you get the cgrade gear and wep?

I assume the weapon you are referring to is an "Aden" weapon, this weapon is intended to "grow" as you do, so this is why you get enchants which can fail but the weapon will not blow up. I also don't know if you have noticed that there is an attendance check going on and will last for the next 2 weeks at least. Well, suppose you create a toon today, with your attendance check you will get  a +4 full set of armor on week 1 and a random +4 to +15 weapon ticker by week two (they are actually 2 tickets). So this is the best, easiest and free way of getting the items you asked for. 

On 9/2/2021 at 5:55 AM, Heroics said:

After the game hand holds you to lvl 40 in about an hour of play you have made no money  but it does not give you a new wep or armor for C grade. I am now lvl 55 and still using the  D-Grade wep and armor and have farmed 85k lol. What am I missing here, how do you get the cgrade gear and wep?

what you remember no longer applies here, a +10 or better Aden weapon is similar to a top B grade one, by the time you are lv60 you should have a +8 or +9 Aden weapon, equip it and check you passives, once you are 75+ you get more passive p atk boost.

if you are caster use the attendance reward to get Karmian, for every other class get Hvy that, it is a lifesaver in terms of Pdef. Since there is no VR  Buff in the game, you want to spend 1 mil to get the HP regen lv2 buff and you are good to go if you are a melee class, if you are a caster, you need both, other than that, hunt mobs that are 8-10 lvls lower than you and you will be fine. 

The server is not even a month old, people keep rerolling and realistically unless you throw some serious $$ you will not be anywhere near the middle of the rankings. Also why would the game "give you" C grade gear once you hit lv40? You get the basics, from there on, you just have to figure it out.

On 9/6/2021 at 6:46 AM, Connex said:

what you remember no longer applies here, a +10 or better Aden weapon is similar to a top B grade one, by the time you are lv60 you should have a +8 or +9 Aden weapon, equip it and check you passives, once you are 75+ you get more passive p atk boost.

if you are caster use the attendance reward to get Karmian, for every other class get Hvy that, it is a lifesaver in terms of Pdef. Since there is no VR  Buff in the game, you want to spend 1 mil to get the HP regen lv2 buff and you are good to go if you are a melee class, if you are a caster, you need both, other than that, hunt mobs that are 8-10 lvls lower than you and you will be fine. 

The server is not even a month old, people keep rerolling and realistically unless you throw some serious $$ you will not be anywhere near the middle of the rankings. Also why would the game "give you" C grade gear once you hit lv40? You get the basics, from there on, you just have to figure it out.

At lvl 79 my Aden weapon at +12 has 40+ more damage than my +9 bgrade dagger.  The cgrade weapons we got at week 2 I just now traded in and got a +4 and +6 neither compare to the Aden weapon so in the wh they go 😃