Bloodthirsty Weapons exchange

extase1987

Hello @Juji @LIME @Hime

Here a thought about the Blood-Stain weapons.

Would it be possible to allow players to exchange Blood-Stain weapons or Bloodthirsty Fragment from one kind to another?

This would be amazing.

Let's say, you are lucky enough to get a Fragment of one kind, would it be possible to exchange it with an event to another one?

Any Yul within the game would go for a Thrower, unless you are a Trickster and yet the Thrower could be more interesting overall.

Tyrr, you might have to wait next Libra to change to the desired class.

Since we got a nice Akamanah Blood event, I have seen many people getting Bloods & Fragments but not for their class, despite having the right amount of Bloods.

9 hours ago, extase1987 said:

Hello @Juji @LIME @Hime

Here a thought about the Blood-Stain weapons.

Would it be possible to allow players to exchange Blood-Stain weapons or Bloodthirsty Fragment from one kind to another?

This would be amazing.

Let's say, you are lucky enough to get a Fragment of one kind, would it be possible to exchange it with an event to another one?

Any Yul within the game would go for a Thrower, unless you are a Trickster and yet the Thrower could be more interesting overall.

Tyrr, you might have to wait next Libra to change to the desired class.

Since we got a nice Akamanah Blood event, I have seen many people getting Bloods & Fragments but not for their class, despite having the right amount of Bloods.

I always thought red libra should offer this as one of their options for cursed and dw. 

1st world problems. These weapons are out of my budget.