Jump to content
Forums

Things that need fixing ASAP


Oestemnet
 Share

Recommended Posts

1. Going red for killing a war tag or a war tag's pet;

2. Antigo following you forever. Antigo should be timed, if he or his pet don't die within x minutes it should disappear, if you move him too far it should reset just like any raid boss, this will effectively kill the pet trade and allow normal players to get their desired pet. The pet trade is ridiculous, sellers have held on to pets for hours (I know of one who tried to sell a buffalo for 12+ hours).

3. The Kamael skins are the work of laziness, Zubei looks exactly the same a Nightmare, in a resting position Trickster female looks like if the right arm was prosthetic (and a very, very bad prosthetic);

4. The circus in the leveling areas, they are overcrowded, either expand them or open more areas;

5. All items in one's account should be transferable to other toons in the same account, period, specially those you paid for. This is a revenue stream issue, you want more accounts to pay for the same items, problem is the same person has to pay for them, take better care of your customers;

6. Log out after 1 hour death, why keep the server on high all the time just by having a pile of dead bodies all over?;

7. Stop nerfing the drop rates, nah... don't give me those innocent eyes, you did. The drop rates of Aden soul and Evolution stones was nerfed hard, you can hardly get one. You also nerfed the item drop rate for many items and dried out the enchant scroll market (because you sell enchants for Usd... yet another money squeeze... I am tempted to do a money squeeze list.

I will add more as they come to mind.

 

 

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Oestemnet said:

Ah, the topping:

8. The new dye system, either explain CLEARLY how it works OR go back to the old system while you figure this one out cause 99% of the server does not get it. 

What you dont understand about dye, its all on update notes. The only problem with new dyes is his price are stupid high

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Talking about rates, was a nice move from ncsoft downgrade aden enchant rate cuz they dont know how to fix the error with getting the newbie growth. Now take like 5 enchant to get +7 sucess, you can imagine how good rate are on 10+

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Kurisu said:

What you dont understand about dye, its all on update notes. The only problem with new dyes is his price are stupid high

The only thing anyone needs to understand is that it is a huge money pit, but it will not be the largest the Giran Seals are the ultimate P2W.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Oestemnet said:

7. Stop nerfing the drop rates, nah... don't give me those innocent eyes, you did. The drop rates of Aden soul and Evolution stones was nerfed hard, you can hardly get one. You also nerfed the item drop rate for many items and dried out the enchant scroll market (because you sell enchants for Usd... yet another money squeeze... I am tempted to do a money squeeze list.

Sorry to say this but that's exactly how NC does their job. We (Live players) know this for many many years and i can assure you that with every Wednesday's maintenance you will get nerfs. Every.Single.Week. without any info :) You'll get used to it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, TheBuffer said:

Sorry to say this but that's exactly how NC does their job. We (Live players) know this for many many years and i can assure you that with every Wednesday's maintenance you will get nerfs. Every.Single.Week. without any info :) You'll get used to it.

Yup, remember when the game went F2P back in 2010 and NCWest promised not to put any P2W stuff in the store?
Yea.... lost all trust...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, iSpoil said:

Yup, remember when the game went F2P back in 2010 and NCWest promised not to put any P2W stuff in the store?
Yea.... lost all trust...

You don't really need to go that far with memory: remember that they did same and even worse when Classic Giran opened a few years ago. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Oestemnet said:

1. Going red for killing a war tag or a war tag's pet;

 

Agree!

9 hours ago, Oestemnet said:

2. Antigo following you forever. Antigo should be timed, if he or his pet don't die within x minutes it should disappear, if you move him too far it should reset just like any raid boss, this will effectively kill the pet trade and allow normal players to get their desired pet. The pet trade is ridiculous, sellers have held on to pets for hours (I know of one who tried to sell a buffalo for 12+ hours).

 

Agree! 

9 hours ago, Oestemnet said:

3. The Kamael skins are the work of laziness, Zubei looks exactly the same a Nightmare, in a resting position Trickster female looks like if the right arm was prosthetic (and a very, very bad prosthetic);

 

IDK!

9 hours ago, Oestemnet said:

4. The circus in the leveling areas, they are overcrowded, either expand them or open more areas;

 

They can't! 

9 hours ago, Oestemnet said:

5. All items in one's account should be transferable to other toons in the same account, period, specially those you paid for. This is a revenue stream issue, you want more accounts to pay for the same items, problem is the same person has to pay for them, take better care of your customers;

 

Agree!

10 hours ago, Oestemnet said:

6. Log out after 1 hour death, why keep the server on high all the time just by having a pile of dead bodies all over?;

 

Agree!

10 hours ago, Oestemnet said:

7. Stop nerfing the drop rates, nah... don't give me those innocent eyes, you did. The drop rates of Aden soul and Evolution stones was nerfed hard, you can hardly get one. You also nerfed the item drop rate for many items and dried out the enchant scroll market (because you sell enchants for Usd... yet another money squeeze... I am tempted to do a money squeeze list.

 

You're wrong! 

9 hours ago, Oestemnet said:

8. The new dye system, either explain CLEARLY how it works OR go back to the old system while you figure this one out cause 99% of the server does not get it. 

You're wrong! 

Jokes aside tho, point 7 and 8:

7. You can't blame NCWest as this is a "game-feature". The enchants are removed from raids even in korea and only available through a few events (few raids, solo raids and those boxes for adenas) and the Coins shop. It's not NCWest fault there.

8. The new dye system is super easy to understand, idk what you guys can't understand:
3 slots, each slot has a unique bonus that can be levelled with $. The unique bonus is unlocked only when the slot got a dye lv 1+.
You buy the Dye from the grocery which is level 0. You can level it up till 20. You need it level 3 to get +4 -0 as dye. To level up a dye you need "dye powders" that you can obtain by other breaking old dyes, some bosses or events that are not here yet. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, TheBuffer said:

Sorry to say this but that's exactly how NC does their job. We (Live players) know this for many many years and i can assure you that with every Wednesday's maintenance you will get nerfs. Every.Single.Week. without any info :) You'll get used to it.

I've been playing L2 since prelude, played non official servers, played euro servers so I know, but we can still ask.... hope dies last.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/5/2021 at 7:17 PM, Gravenatti said:

fix warsmith crafting, the materials needed are absolutely absurd (bow of peril requires 13,100 wood for example)

They have been so since day one, and once u have them there's a chance to fail which is moronic to say the least. I would add:

- The fact that you need to pay adena to learn skills is nonsense

- The crafting system will only work if there are craft only items (valuable) ones, then everyone will appreciate crafters again and a livelihood will be provided. 

- The fact that to create spellbooks to learn skills there is a high chance of failure is also nonsense, there is already a triple wall there: 1) u need to the level; 2) u need the mats; 3) u need the book which can fail. Consider this is extra hard for 1 skill and there are literally more than a dozen skills that need this learning method (think of the buffs alone, they are 15+) of course you choose the more valuables, but I know people who have failed to craft Berzerker Spirit 4 times already, come on....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Oestemnet said:

They have been so since day one, and once u have them there's a chance to fail which is moronic to say the least. I would add:

- The fact that you need to pay adena to learn skills is nonsense

- The crafting system will only work if there are craft only items (valuable) ones, then everyone will appreciate crafters again and a livelihood will be provided. 

- The fact that to create spellbooks to learn skills there is a high chance of failure is also nonsense, there is already a triple wall there: 1) u need to the level; 2) u need the mats; 3) u need the book which can fail. Consider this is extra hard for 1 skill and there are literally more than a dozen skills that need this learning method (think of the buffs alone, they are 15+) of course you choose the more valuables, but I know people who have failed to craft Berzerker Spirit 4 times already, come on....

it wasnt as bad before since you could spoil and the base mats would drop often

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...