Class change

TYPEINCAPS

• L2 Team

There are no current plans for introducing the class change ticket at this time since the server is only 4 months old. Other regions have had their Aden servers up for several years. We do plan to introduce the item in the future.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Juji said:

There are no current plans for introducing the class change ticket at this time since the server is only 4 months old. Other regions have had their Aden servers up for several years. We do plan to introduce the item in the future.

You should think about bring that with the next update tho. 

Server is indeed fresh, but 4 classes will be reworked soon, so people might be wanting to reroll their toons while keeping their progress.

Please think about at least bringing a one-time per account class change option with the next update.

On 12/7/2021 at 8:16 PM, Juji said:

You guys should bring the Change Class Ticket as soon as possible. L2 Aden is a new type of lineage play, many people had no idea how the game is but now that they do, they want to switch classes. The ticket would help many and at the same time give the server a good cheer. I made a post about this same topic a few months ago, so glad you guys responded.

Appreciated 😇

On 12/9/2021 at 7:15 AM, PlaceholderName said:

I knew maestro would be bad but not "can't even clear transendant dungeon daily with the same gear every other class can" bad.

Huh?

I have a maestro and had no issue with TD whatsoever.

From 80+ it gets bit harder but use hp pots and you are fine.

• 1 month later...

Hi @Juji
I would love to know about that too!
When I started playing I chose my class because of the Game's advertising (Human DK), after a lot of investment I realized that the dmg of the human DK is very inferior, and unfortunately I'm not motivated to continue, I would like to know if we would have any precision because this with would definitely encourage me to continue in the game.. Thank you

yes that could come soon ! people who didn't know the game chose the classes they liked and it turns out that the game was designed just for (all Orcs, dark elf DK with lots of money and daggers) the other classes do just the basics or not even that. please delete the Maesto class if you don't know how to balance classes in your game! 20 YEARS BETA .