Fallen angel's ring attributes affect physical skill critical damage or not ?

IBrandishTyrfing

Hello community, i made an fallen angel's ring+6 from the event box.

https://ibb.co/wSXK4yN
And i wonder if this item is the same that i ve seen in some website like this one?

Rare Accessories — Knowledge base Lineage II (l2central.info)

To be clear, does this item affect my p atk critical damage or my physical skill critical damage?

i'm asking because i want to know if nc making fun of us and changed the parameters of this ring ...?

King regards 

On 12/19/2021 at 4:18 AM, IBrandishTyrfing said:

Hello community, i made an fallen angel's ring+6 from the event box.

https://ibb.co/wSXK4yN
And i wonder if this item is the same that i ve seen in some website like this one?

Rare Accessories — Knowledge base Lineage II (l2central.info)

To be clear, does this item affect my p atk critical damage or my physical skill critical damage?

i'm asking because i want to know if nc making fun of us and changed the parameters of this ring ...?

King regards 

it affects both equally

• 2 months later...
On 12/22/2021 at 1:35 PM, iHyperlite said:

it affects both equally

A moron question:

I make exactly the same damage with Angel ring or exalted or oly ring with 15% skill/critikal damage than any other ring with just 15% Physical critikal damage? I suppose yes but this shit 15% skill & physical looks like u make 30% critikal damage (15% + 15%) being dagger , this make me mad bcs i'm not 100% sure xD 

On 3/9/2022 at 9:03 AM, Kurz said:

A moron question:

I make exactly the same damage with Angel ring or exalted or oly ring with 15% skill/critikal damage than any other ring with just 15% Physical critikal damage? I suppose yes but this shit 15% skill & physical looks like u make 30% critikal damage (15% + 15%) being dagger , this make me mad bcs i'm not 100% sure xD 

p atk crit damage is a stat

p skill crit damage is also a stat

these are 2 different stats

these both apply to stab damage equally

in the case of a blessed exalted ring, it is a 30% ring (15% patk crit dmg + 15% p skill crit dmg) but it does not have confusion atack+ (shadow step)

angel ring +6 has 1% p skill power and element attack that blessed exalted doesnt, so it should do 1% more dmg plus whatever your element is affected by the bost (this has strike attack, thats bluff, is fine)

fallen angel 6 is a 30% ring but it also gives 10% xp/sp this has confusion attack which is good for shadow step

from a crit dmg standpoint, theyre all basically same, except angel ring has 1% more dmg bc of skill power

• Like 1

You can also put augument and silenite on Angels and fallen Angels ring, on exalted you can not, and make them bless, but yes the cost is big compared to free exalted ring.

In general items the costs are very big compared  to the benefits , you get free itme and for+ 1% dmg you need  50B to 300  B, it is kinde of ridiculous but this is how things are promoted , the best is to buy the cheap itmes compared to + dmg .

• Like 1