Forums

Stable Cloak - Legendary success

EnvyYou

If it makes you feel any better the +13 I had went to +14 6 times and back to down to 13. The real success rate to +15 is far far lower then what they imply. Borderline scam.

Edit: RIP on your "upgraded" scrolls though. Must have been alot of dough.

spend 44k ncoin with 65 of luck for a ferios cloak +1 ???
u guys are killing this game !
that's why a lot of players are quiting everyday !
this game only serv for a rich players ....

jesus guys.... fix that RATES ! im realy unhappying playing this cassino MMO, maybe time to go WOW no P2W service on Blizzard....

12 hours ago, VANDAMMEE said:

spend 44k ncoin with 65 of luck for a ferios cloak +1 ???
u guys are killing this game !
that's why a lot of players are quiting everyday !
this game only serv for a rich players ....

jesus guys.... fix that RATES ! im realy unhappying playing this cassino MMO, maybe time to go WOW no P2W service on Blizzard....

Seems you did not play the previous cloak event... for  all that burnt Ncoins/Adena, you would have bought probably a +15 Cloak with 2 augments. I am sorry I rub salt into the wound mate, but we all know how tricky the Korean random is!!! :(

On 8/5/2018 at 5:24 AM, EnvyYou said:

Hey has anyone been able to go from 14 to 15 with this scroll, i tried 8 times but they all failed so wanted to check before doing more.

I made +15 cloak with 7 stable scrolls (from +10 to +15), Luck 63.

Just an update on this after the 8 fails I decided to one more time with a stable scroll the "9th Attempt" worked. What made things better was that i was able to get the P./M.Skill Power +15 Augment with less than 100 stones. So all up still cheaper than buying it outright.

Archived