Accounts / IP Restricted

VEKTOR

5 hours ago, Juji said:

We are investigating it further now with our team.

@Juji what is the guidance here at the moment?

1. Try to log all my accounts and check if they are affected by this problem and cut a ticket? (It is annoying as some of them I didn't log for a while, so will require a lot of validation code confirmations).

2. Wait until you will solve this on your side? If so, what is an ETA for the fix?

Thanks in advance!

P.S. I've cut tickets for 3 accounts I've already tried to log in, but still got no replies and still not able to log them.

i still have the same problem only 1 account  , thats one i try log in to see if server is up that one was get   ip restriction  and made ticket also alrdy still w8ing answer i got one answer to try log in i try nothing change so i make another ticket anyone else have any new about  it.. @Juji @Hime ????

We looking for an answer what is going on for our accounts. 

I am telling it one more time we are not here only to pay ncoins, we need an announcement and a solution to the problem. 

We follow your rules, we play on your events, we are crystal clear to you and you let us in the dark. 

It is not a proper customer service that you have. Best regards. 

• Like 2

@Juji, is there any update on this? Is there any guidance for customers on what to do? I cannot start my party for hunting because I'm missing key buffers on those accounts. VIP10 time is ticking, XP runes time is ticking, event time is ticking.

Also I'm worried what would happen to the accounts I didn't use for a while - should I try logging them in, as I worry that later, when more time passes and I figure out they were also "restricted" - supposedly support will just start giving canned replies and I will lose them for good.

Could you please provide us with current status update and guidance?

Thanks in advance!

P.S. I've opened ticket from few accounts which I checked and they were restricted, as well as from one of my VIP10 accounts. No traction on any of those.

• Thanks 1

@Juji @Hime some of the players can't log to the game ...when this Launcher restriction will be fixed ? cause not one friend with Enchants ...siting and can't log to the game finish with last event .......and they got only   responses from Support  "You could be experiencing the issue you are describing as the result of one of the following reasons: • The result of security measures in place for the protection of our games, our players and their information and accounts. This means that your attempts to access an account closely mirror that of individuals who intentionally attack the services we provide with malicious intent. As such, we cannot allow accounts to be accessed under those circumstances. • That your system is blocking security features of our website. Please make sure that your system is not blocking any features of our website and that your Java plugin is enabled and up-to-date. • That the account you're attempting to log into, or the device your attempting to log in from is associated with another account found to be in violation of our Terms of Use or User Agreements or guilty of payment violations such as fraud or charge backs. • Alternately, this message could mean that you are attempting to access our services from a region where the service is not available. If that is the case, you will not be able to create or access an account. I am sorry, but we will not be able to assist you with accessing an account at this time. Thanks, Zee NCSOFT Support Team "

4 hours ago, Sl4yer said:

Curious is it just TI or both Classic servers? My accounts are all good, but some clannies are having that issue.  They are as frustrated as all of you.  

that not related by version or server ... everybody who got Site restriction can't log in .... new Launcher future 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Same issue to only one of my accounts with which I cannot log into the forum i sent ticket from another account and send mail to appeal@ncsoft.com and is almost a day and still no answer, what else should we do??? Its frustrating annoying and unacceptable

• 1 month later...
the problem continues!
week I had an internet outage, it was idle for 3 hours, soon after I tried to login and the account was unlocked.
yesterday, around 4 pm I had the same internet outage and ip blocked again... contact the team and they told me that I would not be able to unlock the account anymore and if I would contact them they would disable the responses to that email. You are killing your active players..unfortunately this is the treatment we have in classic