Accounts / IP Restricted

VEKTOR

What the hell is going on ?  I log into the game after reset and I get a message saying  , Accounts / IP Restricted. What did you break this time ? I am not the only person who has gotten this message.  Why do you guys always try to "fix something" but end up breaking ten other things.  My four main accounts are VIP 10 and you are burning my timer! Stop it already , you keep messing things up why ? You did not do anything against the guy who abused the key event and now you are screwing over paying customers ? Are you guys trying to kill the game ? If that is your goal , your doing a great job. FIX IT !!! or refund people the money they spent on VIP status.

• L2 Team
15 minutes ago, VEKTOR said:

What the hell is going on ?  I log into the game after reset and I get a message saying  , Accounts / IP Restricted. What did you break this time ? I am not the only person who has gotten this message.  Why do you guys always try to "fix something" but end up breaking ten other things.  My four main accounts are VIP 10 and you are burning my timer! Stop it already , you keep messing things up why ? You did not do anything against the guy who abused the key event and now you are screwing over paying customers ? Are you guys trying to kill the game ? If that is your goal , your doing a great job. FIX IT !!! or refund people the money they spent on VIP status.

6 minutes ago, knot13 said:

40520C6BF07E8B31385C3C2DBEDE0A5B701C8A20

Please fix your game, thx.

3 minutes ago, kes1 said:

same errors here ,the fun fact is that i can login to site with my account but the moment i try to log with the same account ingame i get the error and i get force logout in the site too, whats going on?

Just now, DidAllCould said:

Same here what's going on?

Can you please submit support tickets for the issue?

Seems very widespread issue, @Juji

I have some accounts I'm not using for quite a lot of time, should I try logging them all, send tickets from all of them?

This is quite time-consuming and annoying, tbh. Is there anything could be done on NC's side to relieve your customers from this burden?

Or something customers can do to simplify this?

Thanks in advance!

• Thanks 1

• L2 Team
9 minutes ago, Nevermind said:

Seems very widespread issue, @Juji

I have some accounts I'm not using for quite a lot of time, should I try logging them all, send tickets from all of them?

This is quite time-consuming and annoying, tbh. Is there anything could be done on NC's side to relieve your customers from this burden?

Or something customers can do to simplify this?

Thanks in advance!

8 minutes ago, H4nz0 said:

@Jujiafter a few tickets, can you just see what caused the issue and fix it instead of hundreds of tickets?  Just a thought 

We are investigating it further now with our team.

32 minutes ago, Juji said:

Can you please submit support tickets for the issue?

We will send you for assistance a ticket but we have to send from many acount and we will take lot of time beside the reply from nc soft wold take much more time
I am unable to log most of my acounts and now is like having a threat over my head without knowing the reason
You should give some more information because this is disrespectfull if you take in mind the time we spend to this game so far