Incoming Emergency Maintenance - 2/3

Arctic

7 minutes ago, gags said:

Oh I bet Juji told Artic to give dandy balls last time,

-Artic: Server crashed we finally fixed this , need a compensation for a players/customers? 

-Juji: Meh.. given them Dandy Balls if you want..

3 minutes ago, Juji said:

Servers are now open! Angel Cat has returned and Tersi's Herald is up for 2 hours!

I've told you its Juji's idea to give dandy balls ! you got me on this @Juji :D :D :D 

Look we pay real money for game play - every time we purchase Prestige - or Timed Products we keep getting ripped off by you guys "NCSOFT" or "DCSOFT" you owe us compensation it's not we have to ask for it - it's your priority to give us service we pay for.  Just do your dam job - in reality you should be sued just saying. 

17 minutes ago, BlueBerry said:

Look we pay real money for game play - every time we purchase Prestige - or Timed Products we keep getting ripped off by you guys "NCSOFT" or "DCSOFT" you owe us compensation it's not we have to ask for it - it's your priority to give us service we pay for.  Just do your dam job - in reality you should be sued just saying. 

If you have time and patience to sue them, go on , as it will take more than 3 years by the time one of them show up at court as they would do like Bliz did when they been called ,just ignore invitations to court as they know the law.. 

- "Esence of mana skill" (once started), not starting automatically on char login/restart/resurrected, etc..

- pls increase the clanhall's rents. Since you likend other server to Naia, there is no (ingame) way to obtain s CH.. 5 ppl have 50 clanhalls .. Make the weeksly rent 1B .. You will solve (partially) the inflation problem as well..