Incoming Emergency Maintenance - 2/3

Arctic

• Administrators

Hi everyone,

We will be performing an emergency maintenance at Noon PT (approximately 30 minutes from this post) in order to deploy a fix for the Server Transfer issue.

We will update this thread once the maintenance has completed, and hope that this resolves the issue affecting Server Transfers.

Thank you for the patience you’ve shown, and we will update here again soon!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Arctic said:

Olá a todos,

Faremos uma manutenção de emergência ao meio-dia PT (aproximadamente 30 minutos a partir desta postagem) para implantar uma correção para o problema de transferência de servidor.

Atualizaremos este tópico assim que a manutenção for concluída e esperamos que isso resolva o problema que afeta as transferências de servidor.

Agradecemos a paciência demonstrada e atualizaremos aqui novamente em breve!

Will we have any compensation for this unexpected and unscheduled drop? 

And other information, how long will we have downtime?

Edited by SrtMarques

Hi @Arctic!

That is definitely a good news. Could we talk about proper compensations now? 8 days delay for a paid service is pretty long. The care package you provided is irrelevant for most of us.

You know, there is plenty of ideas in the dedicated topic. You can go though them.

15 minutes ago, Better said:

lol guys you ask for too much.... Gm buffs and runes lmao!!! you gonna get 1 golden ball and you should be happy about that

I would like to agree but I will disagree as GMbuff would be nice for a lost time and everyone's pc was running through the night last night when someone messed up and crashed server as its defo not amazons server which crashed,

And today's 30min notice when whole Europe left they pc running to farm and ppl are in bed sleeping while PC is spinning electricity just to get 2% exp but instead they will get DC in the morning once they will check PC :D

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Better said:

@gags i never said that i wouldnt be fair or something. I would also want to get gm buffs lol. But when was the last time you got gm buffs for emergency shutdown or for server crash or attack lag etc ??

Let me think... Never! I would say 📢 

They cant be asked to log in and switch makro on in Fantasy Isle to give buffs :D

4 minutes ago, BrokenGame said:

In this game if you don't check back every few hours will always miss out!! Alwasy DCing Crashing, PKing.. LOL!! All this Fun stuff, and NC will never say hey our crappy servers are ever to blame!!

Well DC might be from your side also as you service provider got crappy cables as mine spins without dc(only when someone messed up with server files) , PK is part of the game so tough sh1t :D

9 minutes ago, BrokenGame said:

ROFL 1 Golden ball you have to be  a GM, saying that Dumb stuff HAHA too lazy to fix this broken crap

dude if i were gm i wouldnt even be here answering from alt account lol... i just said that we gonna get it from my experience so far...