Classic Server Maintenance: March 16, 2022

Arctic

we dont care about world chat! we need UPDATE with adena fix.

We need ADENA fixed to sustain this crazy day to day expenses from shots and spirit ores.  

Game full of imprints! IMPRINTS! 

My God! please enlighten their minds!

• Like 1

Blazzing Swamp Event? Are u even incapable of posting on forum? Or you giving us event that was announced to start last week? I bet its another copy and paste failure from new staff...

Fixing adena L2 drop should be priority.. but no wait.. we classic. u just dont care. What a joke we are to keep playing. And no, not moving to Aden server as u wish.

• Thanks 1

First of all, what you did with the VIP system was like "theft"! To become a VIP 10 you had to pay $1500 if I'm not mistaken and I don't know how many more each month to keep it. So you took this money and you don't care at all!

Second, you make the Transformation book imprint so that half the players have everything and the new ones have nothing!

3rd Εven I, who am relatively new to the server, have invested enough money to be able to farm in tough areas like toi and you go and dissolve the adena. Why should I and everyone else play? Why should I invest more? Our money will be wasted! Personally I won't buy even 1 NCoin until you fix the rates of the Adena & L2 coin!

In the end you don't want to have a profitable business because if you wanted you would try to keep your customers, if NC wanted our money they would listen to our opinion and count us in! You don't even answer! I don't know if you want to force us to go to Aden but if that is your intention you must not forget that you have lost your credibility, I am sure that the same will happen there too!

17 minutes ago, NotLastSoul said:

cara, você está realmente chateado com NCsoft? 
Ok vc chorou e saiu do servidor. Tchau.
Não há necessidade de continuar postando as mesmas coisas repetidamente.
O resto de nós que ainda está jogando quer resolver os problemas do servidor, pare de enviar spam para suas mensagens chorando sobre muito p2w.

to solve the problem and just buy the items from ncsoft then you can up/farma wherever you want

but who said it leaves the classic I'm playing low level farm 5kk a day I'm just waiting for the vip to buy his p2w items from ncsoft and sell on giran

1 hour ago, godwar said:

This is a public forum and I'm not spamming

u wrote the same thing in all posts. Thats spamming.
We are writing them to address the adena issue.
VIP and p2w items dont fix adena issue  because as u know NCSoft does not sell adena. So i do not see the point of your complaints except just to cry and spam...

16 minutes ago, NotLastSoul said:

vc escreveu a mesma coisa em todos os posts. Isso é spam.
Estamos escrevendo-os para resolver o problema da adena.
Itens VIP e p2w não corrigem o problema de adena porque, como você sabe, a NCSoft não vende adena. Então eu não vejo o ponto de suas reclamações, exceto apenas para chorar e spam ...

p2w solves if it wasn't p2w classic wouldn't exist   

never seen a free items solves the problem of xp and adena

me crying crossing just asking for more p2w that's all