Classic Server Maintenance: March 16, 2022

Arctic

• Administrators

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, March 16, 2022 at 4 a.m. PST /  6 a.m. CST / 7 a.m. EST / 12 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 5 hours 30 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Blazing Swamp Lord Event will continue for three weeks!
  • Power Rush Kit Event will continue for three weeks!
  • Eva’s Treasure Chest Promotion will continue for three weeks!
  • Fixed an issue where World Chat was disabled. It is now available 10 times per day to all players who are level 60 and higher.
  • Fixed an issue where Talisman of Fate Lv. 2 skills were not working.

8 minutes ago, kes1 said:

semana que vem quando o preço da melodia for 400k e ninguém vai comprar nada do giran market e da l2store eu quero ver o que você vai dizer@Deus da guerra

keep spending buy everything ncsoft put on the server 

have rich players they don't mind high price there will always be someone willing to buy p2w items from ncsoft 

1 hour ago, Arctic said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, March 16, 2022 at 4 a.m. PST /  6 a.m. CST / 7 a.m. EST / 12 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 5 hours 30 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Blazing Swamp Lord Event will continue for three weeks!
  • Power Rush Kit Event will continue for three weeks!
  • Eva’s Treasure Chest Promotion will continue for three weeks!
  • Fixed an issue where World Chat was disabled. It is now available 10 times per day to all players who are level 60 and higher.
  • Fixed an issue where Talisman of Fate Lv. 2 skills were not working.

@Juji @Arctic
Do you want to destroy our game?
Give us an answer about the adena drop
Fix that 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Today i meet a new player in giran after 2 hours he left thats not possible to play with this amount of adena u get in the farming zones!  Thats funny spending so much adena for ss and have so low adena rate!  Instead bringing more ppls too our server u kick players from the server.  With all this new things u killed the nostalgia that we had to play this game 

One could say that they see that are still few players playing classic and they forcing them to quit so they can justify the  closing of  the servers. 

i mean you put forum admins that copy paste and actually do it wrong, you do a nerf that affects 2 official servers and you are not fixing it nor keep us informed about whats going on,change the restoration rulles without leting us know so many mistakes cant be random events.

stop mocking us.

hi tell me plz why 1 tank need to take lv2 superior provoke aura?if i have lv1 i dont take critical damage and i have +20 speed and triggester armor crash
the new skill have same speed armor crash but the new is i take 10% critical damage if armor crash susseful on mobs
my opinion is wrong and stupid 1 tank take new skill because he have to lose and not win any

Please fix  it too

Adena drops are bad in several areas. Areas that used to survive, now with event items, I can't stay in the same area. Mobs seem to be doing more damage, even summons in general have had a harder time staying alive, no doubt a lot has backfired in the past week.