Lucky Coin - Event

@JujiYou do realize the required coins for Ruby and Sapphire are little unbalanced?  I realize they are high powered but its event only lasting 2 weeks (i guess till the anniversary stuff start) but it requires someone to get 100 coins every hour for 5 1/2 days before they have enough for the jewel and they only get to use for another 8 and half days.  Best case that is if they stay contacted with the buff for 5 days and 12 hours.  Can we reduce to IDK 2400 coins or something a little more reasonable.  I think that is something you should be allowed to do with your powers.  

• Haha 1

Each hour, even if a player does not win the lucky draw, they will still receive 100 of Oriana’s Lucky Coins, which are stored in the Lucky Draw menu and can be used in Oriana’s Lucky Coin Exchange. No Oriana’s Coins will be rewarded if no winner is selected in the hourly drawing.

Doesn't look like this time.

On 4/6/2022 at 12:39 AM, Slycutter said:

@JujiYou do realize the required coins for Ruby and Sapphire are little unbalanced?  I realize they are high powered but its event only lasting 2 weeks (i guess till the anniversary stuff start) but it requires someone to get 100 coins every hour for 5 1/2 days before they have enough for the jewel and they only get to use for another 8 and half days.  Best case that is if they stay contacted with the buff for 5 days and 12 hours.  Can we reduce to IDK 2400 coins or something a little more reasonable.  I think that is something you should be allowed to do with your powers.  

Buy 24k ncoin - you will get more chance to win. 

Nobody believes this event giving the stuff, if NCsoft is nice . Should be in one hour, non stop clicking and everyone gets the price...we have spent so much ncoins, you see? i thought got cash rebate? but cash rebate also need luck...This is totally crazy!!!! just an game items give to each player only, WHY SO HARD? instead of we leveling it to lv 115 then we 'lll get more adenas..if we invested a lot money.. but the truth is before lv 115 , all i need to do is keep on spending large and lots of money...everytime i play this game i have to feel worst about myself....so guilty all the time..keep spending non stop...

And there is another thing, THE BUG about this event is :

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> WINNER OF THE PRICES . NAME SHOULD BE ANNOUNCED! AT LEAST WE DIDNT FEEL BAD IF THE BOTTERS WINNING THE DRAW!!! <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

• Like 1