MShames

Divekio

DIVELOOSER =

People call you like that cause are a clown, like all your clannies, useless, wannabe and non factor, all are synonym of JustUnited,  so enjoy you killed afk people... 

Sometimes you win , and almost all the times you (dive)loose so... enjoy it, get your vodka, beer , but this time, don t kick your members

Let me remind you your fabulous story :

1) Bartz : you tried to be someone and you failed .... you were a clown 

2) Naia : You tried to be someone and you failed ... again... 'Marx brothers recruited you?'

3) Chronos : You tried to be someone and you failed... again and again.... clown4ever ! 

4) Chronos : You leave MS after 2 weels cause you didnt get dragon claws LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

5) The question : did u succeed something in this game? lol  (tell me who is 'Da Joke' .... Divelooser ofc!)

So, except trashtalking and killing afk ppl .... WE ALL WONDER ; What are you doing in this game?  Why you stay in game? :  let me tell you , it will be more easy: Because the only 'wannabe' is you !!!

Worst than that you are a has been; an error in this game... 

Let me saying this too :  You are so deseperate that you need to post video when you kill someone .... omg  !!!!! so lame !

BTW any good plan in the future? cause we all know that you are an architect of stupidity.; How you convince people to follow you?  What did you tell them? what kind of pinky stories you invent?   Worst how people can follow you lol .... when they realise who you are they will leave .... if they stay, it s probably that they are like you, Forest !

DIVELOOSER*= so, this nick is really good for you  .... you failed everything you started, i expect u can do better in real life, but it seems , you have only lineage2 in your life, so, who's the wannabe? yeah .... start to cry a river ....  and pm support to report the post ofc, you are champion in that...  i remember the time when you said to your clannies to report llllllllllllll and VnDragonx :)  I bet you still encourage them to do that lol ..... things will ever be the same, dont you! :) tard!

Regards,

Priester

*VntrashTM 

Archived