Scammed

Rollo

Dear Devs, @Juji @Arctic
I write to outline a big problem with the game.
As you are aware, there is a limit of 1 tril. of the adena one toon can hold.
This is causing huge troubles because most of the top items cost more than 1 t. and this render the trading among players very dangerous.
Each trading for top items needs a middleman, who is trusted by both seller and buyer, who will hold the item waiting to pass it to the buyer when the seller has received the adena.
So to sell an item worth 8 trillion, the middleman has to hold the item until the 8 toons of the seller have received 1 trillion each.
This causes extreme complication to the trades without any logical reason. Furthermore it opens the door to scammers, since a third party such the middleman must be involved, and pushes to RMT tradings which are easier and more safe.
Since this is a well known problem and is causing huge damages to players, we wonder whether you are actively working to eliminate this huge problem.

Best regards

Rollo

• Like 5

All these scams come from the 1 trillion adcena limit

I wonder what NCsoft is waiting to remove this limit

It makes no sense that there is full of items worth up to 15 trillion  and an inventory limit of 1 trillion

This enables scams and also pushes toward RMT

And for the guys who were scammed why dont restore items and ban the guilty?

Its easy, if there is a reclamation and an item was traded w/o adena exchange it is clearly a scam.

If NCsoft would do this it would kill RMT and Scams.

Cmon NCsoft do something fair for your CUSTOMERS

What I can say if they remove Adena limit that will f***k game completely... item which costed 15T will cost 50T or 750T..

Put more items in servers to reduce these silly prices.. problem solved.. so your item which cost 8T will cost 900B max  or even less as there will be more items available.. 

In your case I agree with catapve if you dont know how to sell items with silly price tags don't sell them and dont blame people for scaming , as he did a trade and you have pressed OK to finish trade. 

Its your decision so you have to feel consequences.. 

• Like 3

I'm not saying that it is ok that he took your items(i won't say scam as you give it away by your own will)

Just imagine this situation in real life , you haven't seen me ever in your life and you selling me your phone so you will send me your phone with dpd or any parcel delivery service and I will pay you later.. 

Imagine saying that to police..

2 hours ago, On1 said:

guys what should be removed are the prices of the items

the game should give you a chance to get those items

and not allow a few to monopolize it and enrich themselves with the suffering of the majority

the truth is that this game is worthy of study in economics universities as an example not to follow

what a mess

I give you 1000+ points for this , 

Back in the day when game had more content to offer and you could "play and earn" things ,adena limit was +-2b and everything worked well as there was loads of items and  million times more trades have been made..

Adena limit was increased only in late(kamael+) patches when items from NPC started to cost near adena limit that was the only understandable reason to increase limit. Not because someone decides prices are 7T or 3T...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AshesOfAden said:

I'm not saying that it is ok that he took your items(i won't say scam as you give it away by your own will)

Just imagine this situation in real life , you haven't seen me ever in your life and you selling me your phone so you will send me your phone with dpd or any parcel delivery service and I will pay you later.. 

Imagine saying that to police..

You talking non sense.

You dont even know what happent and you say "i won't say scam as you give it away by your own will"

So you are another "smartass" who just want to increase your forum reputation, without even know what happent and what is the scam that we all talking about those days here and ingame.

So Mr "ihaveopinionforeverything" take alook here and talk to me about "own will" etc 

https://i.imgur.com/QaF2yD9.png

if this is not a scam then tell me what it is

Peace out

I see no Reasson thats Ncsoft need to Remove the Adena Limit. The Price are just High, cause Ncoin Price is High.  Paying 1m or 15m per Ncoin is the same. Higher Ncoin Price = ppl Increase the Market Price. This way ppl give Scammer Chance to Scam other ppl. Then Stop make Ncoin Price more Higher. Increase Ncoin Price = Market Price get Higher. Decrease Ncoin Price = Market Price get lower.  So would no need make Trillion Price. Thats Server own failure to Increase all.  Getting more Adena for Ncoin doesnt make someone more Rich. People just Increase Market Price, this is all. I not see any reasson why the Server did Increase Ncoin Price. Here is no any Profit to do it.

5 hours ago, Ai0s said:

You talking non sense.

You dont even know what happent and you say "i won't say scam as you give it away by your own will"

So you are another "smartass" who just want to increase your forum reputation, without even know what happent and what is the scam that we all talking about those days here and ingame.

So Mr "ihaveopinionforeverything" take alook here and talk to me about "own will" etc 

https://i.imgur.com/QaF2yD9.png

if this is not a scam then tell me what it is

Peace out

Thats a strong entrance, its not a rap battle I just pointed my view,

Yes I have seen his hero message everyday now.. 

That's like Divenkio thing I have had few months ago I don't know who would fall for it but probably there is some who can't read.. 

And yes if I would gave him my items it would be my fault not someone elses..

If people can't read and giving items away

then you still live in 2008 , as back then it was popular to do so.. and people still fell for it.. 

Soon people will type " I'm admin give me your items I will enchant then for you"

And I give you 100% there's will be bunch of people who will fell for it.. 

46 minutes ago, AshesOfAden said:

Thats a strong entrance, its not a rap battle I just pointed my view,

Yes I have seen his hero message everyday now.. 

That's like Divenkio thing I have had few months ago I don't know who would fall for it but probably there is some who can't read.. 

And yes if I would gave him my items it would be my fault not someone elses..

If people can't read and giving items away

then you still live in 2008 , as back then it was popular to do so.. and people still fell for it.. 

Soon people will type " I'm admin give me your items I will enchant then for you"

And I give you 100% there's will be bunch of people who will fell for it.. 

Nobody blame someone for what happend

But this was clearly a scam and the guy who did it, did it on purpose to steal that item

and of course everybody who is out of this is smarter than the guy who got scammed "you still live in 2008 , as back then it was popular to do so.. and people still fell for it"

but the point here is for NC to do something, cuz players with scam mentality will find a way to scam you also somehow

No one here talking about the scam as an action, but everyone is pointing the finger against the guy who got scammed.

So if you are about to critisize someone do it for NC who still did nothing and that guy is out  dont critisize what Rollo did wrong 

1 hour ago, Ai0s said:

Nobody blame someone for what happend

But this was clearly a scam and the guy who did it, did it on purpose to steal that item

and of course everybody who is out of this is smarter than the guy who got scammed "you still live in 2008 , as back then it was popular to do so.. and people still fell for it"

but the point here is for NC to do something, cuz players with scam mentality will find a way to scam you also somehow

No one here talking about the scam as an action, but everyone is pointing the finger against the guy who got scammed.

So if you are about to critisize someone do it for NC who still did nothing and that guy is out  dont critisize what Rollo did wrong 

As I said I was expressing my view, not criticizing anyone just saying its "your own decision so you have to be more focused or face the consequences"

But totally agree with you on this as NC have to do something , but as I have mentioned earlier removing Adena limit will destroy the game completely, there is no new players coming to the game only returning players or players coming from illegal server to try officials and they wont be able to catch up even in 10years as prices will be  750T for an items and mobs will still drop 15k-45k adena.. :D 

There is not a lot of us (players) left in Lineage 2 community and our community probably contains peoples in mid 20-30's and its shrinking pretty fast , so probably when game will hit another decade (probably even before) game will die.

As there is 0 intentions to attract new players and 0 intentions to make Lineage 2 MMORPG game again, as IDLE game have been made for our generation who have jobs and etc.

Anyway coming back to topic , hope he will get his Items back and will pay more attention next time , as it would be sad to lose one more soul in this struggling game.