Feedback on Lineage II Live

Fumb

I think this game needs some constructive criticism on how to improve the quality of play. I have a few ideas, do you? Maybe here is a good place to start sharing those incredibly innovative, and imaginative tangents. 

My ideas:

1. Dramatically increase experience gained from group play and solo play. 1000 % increase is where I would start.

2. Implement tiered level competition in Olympiad and Ceremony of Chaos, IE 105-110 110-115 115-120 

A. Implement a gear system similar to the buff system in Olympiad and Ceremony of Chaos, all players get same gear for matches.

B. Implement more rewards for participating in these events.  For example add real rewards obtained from battle marks worthy of competition: armor, weapons, and  accessory's  etc.

3. Make some improvements to the different classes. For example: Summoners need a hard look at. Dwarfs need to be able to craft and spoil, what happened there? 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

These things have been suggested many times before - it's a no-go.I do agree these would vastly improve the game, but there is another side to this coin and NC doesn't want to stir that up.

I thank those that replied but lets here your ideas, your own personal wish list, so to speak. Maybe the powers that be are just completely unaware of what is going on. Maybe they just pressed on button 10 years ago and forgot to check on the result.

I would just settle for skills landing again like they used to for 15 years. And to remove pvp damage of 15 BILLION. The game was SO MUCH FUN when you would have to use CP pots, run, duck dodge, root, mana burn, hide line of sight, interrupt skills, call in clannies and generally out maneuver the enemy.  15 min team fights was FUN. One titan coming in and hitting your whole party for 5 billion is F#*$ing stupid. 

Making Fortresses matter

Real content again, not just making mobs harder and saying "ok here is new content" 

Make items in game drop again (were SO tried of having items only available during certain times) Its stupid, we hate it, and it makes the game economy out of control. 

Make raid bosses fun, and drop REAL items. 

Include Eisenhad store like EVERY OTHER SERVER LITERALLY IN THE WORLD. 

Bring back the chests that dropped jewles

Make PKers drop gear again. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fumb said:

I thank those that replied but lets here your ideas, your own personal wish list, so to speak. Maybe the powers that be are just completely unaware of what is going on. Maybe they just pressed on button 10 years ago and forgot to check on the result.

That sounds pretty accurate because mobile games are over 70% of their revenue now so it would make sense they would focus there and not here. 

They seem to be just coasting along the loot box model because it generally works in terms of generating sales and nothing else. So "unaware" sounds correct. Unaware in terms of any game balance or having any sense as a gamer. 

hello guys here I give you my little opinion

1 more weapon and armor drop
2 more drops of weapon enchantment and armor/blessed too
3 that all items are available through daily or weekly missions, that is to say that every day or week you accumulate tokens to obtain certain items unattainable for most (in the long term)
4 Olympics without level and without equipment that we all wear standard equipment
5 enable massive pvp zones for those who have already reached the endgame without losing xp
6 recover obsolete factions and distances and zones adapt them to new updates
7 a skin shop and bonus xp/adena etc... with nc coins
8 weekly loot box events with a medium drop rate (too low at the moment)
9 an npc that exchanges all equipment with adena or nc coins
10 more perks and attack skills for tank healers
(to favor the playability of these supports)

and nothing more I know that this will never be done but we can dream right?