Emperor’s Treasure Chest - bad pricing again

4 hours ago, Hermes said:

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to stop by this topic to let you all know that I have been following it and going through all the posts.

As for the chest announcements, we will get a fix applied during next week's maintenance.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Cheers,
Hermes

Im happy u are trying to do a good Job. As u Said in ur welcome Topic. U need time to fix things and improve the game for us. Some Ppl cant understand this is ur FIRST ATT @Hermes. Im 100% honest here, no joke no irony. 

My point of view when we complain here is because we LOVE L2 Thats It. We are here years and years because we Rly LOVE this game. And we need the best to our server. We need play and enjoy   

Best wishes to staff, players and OUR SERVER.  Ps: Sry my bad english. Im Brazilian with portuguese base language. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Hermes said:

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to stop by this topic to let you all know that I have been following it and going through all the posts.

As for the chest announcements, we will get a fix applied during next week's maintenance.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Cheers,
Hermes

We appreciate the attention given, because the last few months we didn't have any!

We also thank you for trying to solve the game's problems and we know that it will not be an easy task, we hope you will continue to look out for the early and middle players of this game as the previous staff only looked at the big whales. 

😊