Emperor’s Treasure Chest - bad pricing again

@Hermes will the cookies be tradeable ? as no way I will bother to spend 72 NCoins aka 1.4bil on 1 Cookie and a high change of a bad random reward when I only care about the Cookies..

If not then once again an event me & my wallet will have to pass on.

Just now, Draecke said:

take some pointers from ppl who play for many many years

unknown.png

and this is what i repeat since 5 years :)    its simple business mechanics,   and will make everyone happy.   keeping high prices don't benefit to anyone, even top players, because no one is gearing up to fight and pvp them, so its not fun :) 

i played ceremony of chaos with crap gear and had hella fun compared to my full gears, no adrenalin, nothing, when u know u instantly win because everyone is undergeared..

Hard pass, 72 Ncoin per box or $.90 per box (1 box for 80 ncoin which is $1.00).  Only to get a high chance for Buff Pot/XP Scroll and 1 cookie.  Yea, seems like highway robbery. 

Either way, this is is all for 30mins of loven.  I can buy preventative measures cheaper at the local corner store so I don't have to deal with it for 18 years.

Again an overpriced event.

Blood-Stain event > good

DW event > good

Since then:

Night Market Coin > overpriced until we backfired

Cloak event > overpriced, you did nothing

This upcoming event > overpriced, ignore again?

When is it going to stop? When the last 5 whales are on the server or when server costs & paying employees will be more expensive than what the game return in investment of the customers?

4 minutes ago, extase1987 said:

Again an overpriced event.

Blood-Stain event > good

DW event > good

Since then:

Night Market Coin > overpriced until we backfired

Cloak event > overpriced, you did nothing

This upcoming event > overpriced, ignore again?

When is it going to stop? When the last 5 whales are on the server or when server costs & paying employees will be more expensive than what the game return in investment of the customers?

Best box event in the last two years was the snowman boxes Xmas 2020

4000 Coins = 75 boxes (54 coins a box) and 30 day vital rune and 100 hero coins great deal and ever box had a guaranteed 3 vit pots

• Like 4

18 hours ago, Leiraine said:

And people thought Hermes will save the game...

lmaoooooooo

Nah , don't forget he was trained by Juji that says a lot.. 

First sale/event showed what hermes worth , we can go back to our cave and wait for better days to come as we were doing last 5 years.

• Like 1

@Hermes, ok time for you to answer what is going on and why.  Why are we getting spammed by Emperor's Treasure Chest for the last eight hours for Dark and Bloody Weapon Enhancement Stones and why are they so important.

I would wait for your answer but old age might get me 1st.

• Haha 1

• Administrators

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to stop by this topic to let you all know that I have been following it and going through all the posts.

As for the chest announcements, we will get a fix applied during next week's maintenance.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Cheers,
Hermes

• Like 3