Additional Compensation - Coupon Codes

Hermes

1 hour ago, Hermes said:

Hello!

First, add the code to your account. Once added, it will go to the Unused Serial Code section. You need to hit "Apply" from the Unused Serial Code Section and then select the server.

The items will then be delivered to the Dimensional Inventory. You should also see a little Giftbox icon in-game letting you know you have "Items waiting to be retrieved."

I hope the above information helps.

Best Regards,
Hermes

Hi There,

I have applied the two compensation codes + 1 prime code to my account, checked history and all 3 codes were allied correctly (server, character), but there are no items in Dim merchant. So you might have an backend issue with the codes? I have raised a ticket regarding this.

thanks

• Administrators

Hello everyone,

We are looking into the issue where items are not being delivered for some players.

I appreciate everyone's patience while we investigate the matter.

Sincerely,
Hermes

• Thanks 1

• Administrators

Hello everyone,

We have investigated and did not find anything that would keep players from receiving the items. On our multiple tests, we received the items each time.

Please submit a support ticket, and the CS team will look at your account individually to give you a proper solution.

I apologize for the inconvenience some are facing.

Sincerely,
Hermes

3 hours ago, Hermes said:

Bonjour,

Je dois être en désaccord avec vous respectueusement. Les joueurs de Naia sont également indemnisés. Nous avons analysé les données et les pics de décalage (avant de mettre en œuvre les améliorations du serveur). Nous avons confirmé que Chronos était beaucoup plus affecté par les problèmes de décalage que Naia.

De plus, il n'y a rien de tel que nous ne nous soucions que de ce serveur ou de ce serveur. Nous nous soucions et entretenons tous de la même manière, et si un serveur a plus souffert de problèmes que d'autres, nous compenserons en conséquence et serons justes.

J'espère que les informations ci-dessus ont aidé à clarifier la différence de rémunération.

Cordialement,
Hermès

PS: Nous examinons le problème des coupons que beaucoup signalent.

and for the cookies i bougt in the l2 store why it  was deleted explain me  i pay for item  and u deleted 164 cookies  because u can't  make difference btw cookies from box and cookies buyed alone

?

i want for this a comprensation and  about the lag , i bougth lot of item and was used but no profit  coze of lag lost 30 rune xp  30 minutes in 1 minutes  coze this fk lag maked my macro  bug

6 hours ago, Hermes said:

Hello,

I have to disagree with you respectfully. Naia players are also getting compensated. We analyzed the data and lag spikes (before implementing the server improvements). We confirmed that Chronos was affected by lag issues to a much higher degree than Naia.

Also, there is no such thing as we only care for this server or that server. We equally care and maintain all, and if one server has suffered from issues more than others, we will compensate accordingly and be fair.

I hope the information above helped to clarify the difference in compensation.

Best Regards,
Hermes

PS: We are looking into the coupon issue that many are reporting.

Nobody is denying that Chronos  had more lag and was affected more because the population on Chronos is higher so obviously more will get affected im just saying that  there were people on Naia that got affected as hard as people complaining here on forums. Im talking about heavy lag during dailies ( krofin 3rd room for example) losing boosts to dcs and then cannot login back in ( login errors),sieges being soo laggy  people couldn't even get to pray room and cast etc etc.

The compensation is fine its just a  reminder that Naia also got heavily affected players that do not post  on forums complaining.

• Like 1

I don't know if this helps you to find the issue but I registered both codes on 9 accounts at about the same time (about 45 mins after maintenance shutdown began, over about ten minutes) and not a single one of the 9 received any of the items. Is it possible that it only happened to people that registered near that time frame?

• Like 1

Hmm thats weird i tested it few hours ago on my toon and it works.

Use code> Apply code and then select character on which you want the items to be sent on Chronos. Items appeared  normally in my dimensional.

On 7/20/2022 at 2:44 AM, Hermes said:

Hello Everyone,

As I announced in an earlier post, we were preparing some additional compensations in addition to the extension of the Chronos/Naia Server Boost Settings.

I'm happy to share its details with you all below:

Chronos/Naia Server Players
Coupon Code: WATERMELON2022
Limitation: 1 use per account, valid through 07/26 at 11:59 PM.
When using the coupon, choose the server where you want to receive the following items:

• 50x Erupting Vitality XP Potion 100% (1 hour)
  • 50x Vitality Maintaining Potion (1 hour)

*Above items are permanent, and you may use them on your own time.

Additionally, players from Chronos may claim an additional coupon code:

Chronos Server Players
Coupon Code: CHRONOSSUPPORT2022
Limitation: 1 use per account, valid through 07/26 at 11:59 PM.
When using the coupon, you will receive the following items:

• 50x Shining Dragon Attribute Tonic (XP) - Time Limited
  • 50x Freya's Ice Rose- Time Limited
  • 50x Emperor's Special Cocktail- Time Limited
  • 50x Honey Dark Beer- Time Limited

*Above items will be collectively removed on 07/27. Please use them all before then.

I hope you all enjoy the additional compensation. We appreciate your continued support.

Best Regards,
Hermes

thats not fair for the ppl from naia, for sure many ppls dident complain from naia, i got dc every day on naia on all my toons and couldent finish my l2 pass on my other toons.... last week i looged in after maintanance and all my toons where online for all week, i dident got dc at all last week... u should reconsider to give to everyone compensation like on chronos... @Hermes

• Administrators

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to update you all regarding the coupon issue:

We confirmed that players who didn't receive the items right after claiming the coupons have been receiving their items after a delay. If you were affected, please check to confirm you received them. If not, please get in touch with Customer Support, and they will look into your account.

Thank you!
Hermes

On 7/21/2022 at 7:31 PM, Hermes said:

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to update you all regarding the coupon issue:

We confirmed that players who didn't receive the items right after claiming the coupons have been receiving their items after a delay. If you were affected, please check to confirm you received them. If not, please get in touch with Customer Support, and they will look into your account.

Thank you!
Hermes

hermes we need more free events and greater

• Like 1

Good afternoon....I received all the items in all my 500 accounts...thanks a lot...just need to send more items..I need 500 portions of vitality in each and 500 portions of xp..thanks..send soon please....hugs..