Red Libra 2nd time this year

Mode

A bit to soon don't be selfish :D

People haven't gathered gear yet to get classes changed and etc. with our current drops(which is 0) and exp boosts settings there was no time to think about buying promo boxes and resell them to buy items(as that's how our in game economy works)

As you noticed there is more functionality in libra than just a weapon changes dont think only about yourself :) 

I would rather wait for libra a year or two but instead we would get einhasad store or account limited items like in KR with basic equipment so everyone could equip them selves to enjoy the game :)

lets go with the basics as @AshesOfAdena  said ,a lot of ppl hit 112-113 ,most of em doesnt have r110 skills that requires greater rune stone,lets not talk for the people that hit 115 and need extra greater and ~100 rune stones for skills ,you get a nice boost from those class buffs its not the most important but its basic skills that all need to updrate somehow,toi drops  are almost 0 for greater runes,gear wise most of  the player that hit those lvls 112-114 with this even are like 80% of bexalted sets and maybe a pve weapon, we cant farm leviathan from drops or craft it its expensive to drop so many ether for failing a leviathan part or weapon,aden shining boxes rates aint the best for that gear to drop either,same are the enchant rates if you dont have a top popo and 90+ luc you cant enchant anything past +6  from weapon/armors tell me if im wrong there about the enchant part.

16 hours ago, Mode said:

Dear GMs, I see a lot of people on Naia server want to change weapon type I need it also. Please bring us Red Libra event soon ;) 

No offense a week after red libra ends people want it back.  Has not even been 2 months since the last one ended, people get weapons cheap and want to convert it for a low price to the weapon they way; it has nothing to do with more than greed.  So no you will get red libra maybe in the fall after or before the next update as per usual stop asking that is not what this game needs right now.