Mockery

Akym

I greet you. I don't know how you make this game, but I think you are mocking us in the worst way. In the past I bought a cloak enchantment pack and managed to make it +5. On May 25th I bought another pack of 1920 coins with the intention of increasing +++ enchantment on the cloak, but I only managed to get it to 0. I had to buy 3 more packs of 1920 coins to managed to make cloak. +5 again. So, out of 80 enchantments bought, not only did I not manage to increase it but I also struggled to make it +5 again. It's a big joke what you are doing with us and our money, time and energy consumed which costs quite a lot. Now you said you increased the growth rate for jewelry. I consumed 16000 ether and failed to craft a lvl 4 sapphire. In the past I consumed 26000 ether and failed to craft that lvl 4 sapphire. I'm a lvl 115 healer and I find that no matter what I do I can't collect items to be able to increase my level regardless of the money invested. I have already invested several thousand euros over time, but I realize that it is only my loss and your gain. Your greed is ruining this game. I wish you a good day

DO NOT SPEND your Ether. Keep them. The next update will include the "book of heroes" (or w/e name NCwest will give) and we will need Ethers.

NC is doing a good marketing job, making people spend items and then introduce something new.

KEEP ALL YOUR ETHER!! Don't spend them!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Akym said:

I greet you. I don't know how you make this game, but I think you are mocking us in the worst way. In the past I bought a cloak enchantment pack and managed to make it +5. On May 25th I bought another pack of 1920 coins with the intention of increasing +++ enchantment on the cloak, but I only managed to get it to 0. I had to buy 3 more packs of 1920 coins to managed to make cloak. +5 again. So, out of 80 enchantments bought, not only did I not manage to increase it but I also struggled to make it +5 again. It's a big joke what you are doing with us and our money, time and energy consumed which costs quite a lot. Now you said you increased the growth rate for jewelry. I consumed 16000 ether and failed to craft a lvl 4 sapphire. In the past I consumed 26000 ether and failed to craft that lvl 4 sapphire. I'm a lvl 115 healer and I find that no matter what I do I can't collect items to be able to increase my level regardless of the money invested. I have already invested several thousand euros over time, but I realize that it is only my loss and your gain. Your greed is ruining this game. I wish you a good day

I feel sorry for you.  I really do.  But that's just the reality of the game.  Take your chances ,roll your dice.  Some get lucky, some don't.  I think maybe it's been 2-3 years now, NC developers nerfed any and all success chance rate across the whole server... everything that is random success, got nerfed big and i don't think it ever recovers.