Enchanting rates for PI

TronEvo

You dont need to spend anything, but you should know that this game is not fair - investing x amount of real money does not equal y amount of adena. This game is basically an online cassino with extra steps, and as we know the house always wins. So its not in ncwest interest for you to make your gear with these events. Its in their interest for you to continue spending money. Wanna guess how they keep people to continue spend money? Bingo! By creating ridiculous items at ridiculous prices with ridiculous craft rates. :D

So dont complain that you didnt get your shinty thing, you will never get your shiny thing unless you invest in it more than its worth. 

• Like 3

You have to understand it, they see it this way.
They are deliberately doing something that requires a lot of item, you don't collect it, so every one of you goes to the L2 Store and they have you here: D.
If you want to play for free, you have nothing to do, as easy as building a flail. You want to match the player is pay, totally simple policy.

Enchant rate is very low. Not only for shirts. You can lose fortune to try it. Is better sold out all enchant scrolls and invest for items. Last week I tried my luck… 6 golden tickets 🎫, 6 Divine Agation Book’s 📜 . Weapon went down to +10, agation +0 (with luck around 100). I was pissed off all the weekend but I can be mad only for my self now as we all know how is it in past few years and I shouldn’t even try. 
We don’t have anymore in game GM’s. Didn’t see anyone from NCsoft West log into game year's. We have people from marketing, not GM’s. So beware! I enjoyed this game from 12 years and yes is addicted. But don’t try anymore your luck with enchants or to open fabulous promo boxes… you will lose a lot. 

I Totaly agree with Kiku,

I tryed 15 Divine scrolls for agathion and the only thing i get is from +8 to +9 with this event that "increased rates"...rediculus.

I also thanks @TronEvo cause i have my top brooch +4 and i have 200 scrolls so i thing i am gona sell them better... 200 is nothing compare to 2000.

95 Luc is low for nowadays enchanting.

Also you need to understand that LUC stat only is the chance to trigger lady luck buff and doesn't increase the overall success chance.

At 120 LUC it's a about 10% chance to get the lady luck trigger buff which prevents fail.

Rest is korean random

Gather your scrolls at least 5k each of them and let other enchant.

I stopped enchanting myself and traded scrolls for straight made items, since 99% of people I know have done the same.

One server specially, enchanting is nerfed to the ground. Most items came from other server.

I let you guess which server is nerfed and which one works properly.