Dragon weapon fragments

Whatif

After dragon claws store promo, game will become chaos because dragon weapons in server will increase few times and pvp/sieges will become imposible to participate wihout them :D it will be troll fiesta more ppl will leave and you will see naia and Chronos merge because more ppl will leave

1 hour ago, meskiukas said:

After dragon claws store promo, game will become chaos because dragon weapons in server will increase few times and pvp/sieges will become imposible to participate wihout them :D it will be troll fiesta more ppl will leave and you will see naia and Chronos merge because more ppl will leave

I don't think it will actually cause too much chaos, you will see top CP's get a few new stage 1 possible stage 2 weapons, and MAYBE 1 new stage 3 per server but I seriously doubt it. For the average player, the best they can hope for is to get a few dragon claws to see even if they have a fragment, the insane amount of materials it takes to craft a Dragon Weapon Stage 1 without claws is almost 1 Trillion adena, WELL beyond the reach of average players. 

I do agree that more people will leave though, that's the nature of P2W here.

collecting  mats is easy and nothing in compare with  queue for dragon claws . so yes, as soon as DC will come in l2store,  ppl whom havent quited yet at dragon fragments event, will again  thinking  about quit.  

main problem that we have dragon weapon but still dont have dragon armor. offensive items go to far from defensive. and since we dont have chain UDs\celestials - all actions are too short

Archived