Primeval Isle timed Zone

DarkMagick

Hi GMs and players. As all of us could see we have a issue in primeval isle regarding pvp allowance . I don’t think some1 will invest in buying passes and waste the time with pvp, specially in event when drops are increased. 
So my suggestion was s to make those timed zone non pvp so we can actually get rewarded for the ncoin we spend on passes . Thank you!!!

Ps : Recently they came with akamanah or Zariche and just send you out of instance . I don’t think that’s what we want after we pay lots of money for those passes. 

its only short time issue until double drop event ends. But as we see in Korea PI, Crisis, Storm Isle and Soul isle changed all in same pattern. After port player is in lobby location with porter to 3 different places (105+, 110+ and 115+) with harder and harder mobs depends of location levels. If NCSoft want divide players based thier levels, they must make restriction to port in. Lobby is for all 105+ but they should stop porting players 115 to 105 and 110 location, etc.. If player reach some level, lower location should be prohibited. @Wissp you can discuss it with Korea. Of course 115+ player must be able kill mobs in 115+ location. This also help support main chars to play as party :) 

"Of course 115+ player must be able kill mobs in 115+ location."
Yes, exactly like in Atelia, Dethrone and ToI, right?

"This also help support main chars to play as party :) "
For sure ppl will make tons of functional party's for solo instance with drop/adena farm. Besides de fact that everyone have an iss alt at least.