L2 Team - GM's let us know your experience!

rxuxbxzx

Hello everybody!

Taking into account all possible and hypothetical implications when questioning the authority of a Game Master in a game, which is privately owned, and its offer and obligations are subject to the legislation of different countries, as well as its commercialization and obligations inherent to such act, I would just like to ask those who call themselves "GAME MASTERS" of the Lineage 2 game, especially the "ADEN" version, to present us at least, their experience, their expertise, what they can tell us that could assure us a certain comfort in the scope of the administration of this game, which we like so much and invest time and money in it.
What made me raise such a question is the simple fact that the largest participation in the forum of these GM's consists of a simple and predictable server restart warning. And in over 3 months of playing I've only seen a GM online once.
With so many problems presented, topics created, questions, and the imminence of another release, these numbers don't add up! There is an impression of idleness, idleness on the part of the administration. So I ask them:

- GM's have you played or play Lineage 2?
- GM's do you play or did you play the ADEN version?
- GM's what level of knowledge about LINEAGE 2 do you have to hold such a position of trust?
- GM's do you care about the game and your destiny?
- GM's do you read the forum or the ingame chat?
- GM's do you have a superior? And for him they present the questions of the players?

I sincerely expect a minimum of understanding and intelligence between the parties, and that at no time any suspicion, hypothesis of offense, regardless of its nature, is considered.
I am just a simple player and as such I repay the respect that is demanded of me and I only expect the best from the game I enjoy.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

You expect too much from a 3 month and a 3 week old hires. Even if they replied here what is the point, they have no power. It is obvious this region is being managed by some mid tier pencil pusher in korea that thinks murica is the land where cash flows and credit cards have no limit without understanding that majority of population in this region is not in murica.

On 10/12/2022 at 6:55 PM, rxuxbxzx said:

Hello everybody!

Taking into account all possible and hypothetical implications when questioning the authority of a Game Master in a game, which is privately owned, and its offer and obligations are subject to the legislation of different countries, as well as its commercialization and obligations inherent to such act, I would just like to ask those who call themselves "GAME MASTERS" of the Lineage 2 game, especially the "ADEN" version, to present us at least, their experience, their expertise, what they can tell us that could assure us a certain comfort in the scope of the administration of this game, which we like so much and invest time and money in it.
What made me raise such a question is the simple fact that the largest participation in the forum of these GM's consists of a simple and predictable server restart warning. And in over 3 months of playing I've only seen a GM online once.
With so many problems presented, topics created, questions, and the imminence of another release, these numbers don't add up! There is an impression of idleness, idleness on the part of the administration. So I ask them:

- GM's have you played or play Lineage 2?
- GM's do you play or did you play the ADEN version?
- GM's what level of knowledge about LINEAGE 2 do you have to hold such a position of trust?
- GM's do you care about the game and your destiny?
- GM's do you read the forum or the ingame chat?
- GM's do you have a superior? And for him they present the questions of the players?

I sincerely expect a minimum of understanding and intelligence between the parties, and that at no time any suspicion, hypothesis of offense, regardless of its nature, is considered.
I am just a simple player and as such I repay the respect that is demanded of me and I only expect the best from the game I enjoy.

They have more important things to do.

Korea got the Assassin update yesterday, we will get it months later but you can check this guy's stream from the official Korean server: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1641296030

You can see the new class, the new UI and all the new changes. This is not Essence (Aden) anymore, this is a mobile game.

• 3 weeks later...

Guys, pls, this sh3t now works in very different way than in the golden old times when GMs walking around in the world even in invisible mode.

This is a corporation, a big one. GMs are just employees following a simple rules if they want to keep their job, like a robots. "If the players ask you this, you answer is this",  "If they ask this, you answer is the other in the list situated at left or right side of your monitor, or "If they say this you just ignore and move on to your main tasks, whatever are they. I'm really not sure if at least one of them atm knows the game from 2006, for example.

I'm not being mean, it's just my opinion.

My nephew's girlfriend was a GM in some game and she told me - like the stuff above. I have also been a live chat moderator on another game. The situation here is kind of very similar. :/