Hero's Historical Tome

Helv

Hi guys, so it seems getting those skills high up will be quite a challenge. I am curious - what is your strategy for upgrading?

- chance

I personally have no luck in this game (stat and life-wise), so I think I will be boosting success rate to 100% or at least 90% (though it will be upsetting if I fail with 90% and have wasted so many scrolls)

- getting Historical Tomes

Will you be crafting them or collecting through other means? I'm considering taking this slow and getting them from game and see how it goes.

22 hours ago, Helv said:

Hi guys, so it seems getting those skills high up will be quite a challenge. I am curious - what is your strategy for upgrading?

- chance

I personally have no luck in this game (stat and life-wise), so I think I will be boosting success rate to 100% or at least 90% (though it will be upsetting if I fail with 90% and have wasted so many scrolls)

- getting Historical Tomes

Will you be crafting them or collecting through other means? I'm considering taking this slow and getting them from game and see how it goes.

You'll jolt yourself quite hard if you pump them to 90% each time. Maybe try at 60% at least?

Best options or seems are crafting and dethrone, toi to lesser extent since it's so limited.

2 hours ago, Uzume said:

takes more then 750K tomes to get max so GL

in Korea they got cheap feed of the tomes this week, 1k for 12$ out of their einhassad store, one problem there is that we will get neither.. no einhassad shop or cheap deals

Wish we had same prices as KR 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, mixa said:

hahahahah!

Don't wish for that, you'll be in for quite a nasty surprise xD

I was playing in there for a bit until my sim provider cancelled my contract so I couldn't approve my identity anymore,

Was way easier than here , if you would look up in forum you will find my share about in KR gameplay and dethroned :)