Nerfed the game even more

iAndouille

On 10/20/2022 at 11:53 PM, iAndouille said:

Hi All and gm's @Hermes @Wissp 

So lets go straight to the point

This update gave me some hope about the game Health in general. But after testing every new things of the update all i can See and notice is how everything got Nerfed or almost everything.

TOI adena Cut by 50% and XP cut by 25%+ (tested on TOI 8  )

Dethrone Mobs hits harder making it even more challenging for everyone to xp normally.

Primeval isle reworked onto nerfing The drop rate of Scrolls which will increase prices for everyone and we'll be unable to make anything +5/7 to progress.

New zone in IOS is not giving any more money than prior to the update on the 112 zone.

NcSoft Added many new things that will be obtainable only by paying real money in their future promos, such has enchant for heaven tali,epic talisman, New cloak,  Historical tome  (Tome drop but u need milions of them , there's no way to do it on freetoplay unless u farm 5 years.)

Annother thing that i find really Disgusting and force players , or atleast the one who want to play at competitive level to spend more. 

Exemple: Adding +11% damage artifact, to later add Artifact -11% damage received.    That just means there will be no difference from fighting someone with both Artifacts than without because +11% then -11% = 0% Added.

on Annother note,   We have yet again said to GM's the price of their promos were horribly bad, exemple the night market coin.

My post literally got Deleted, a slap in the face.   Whissp said they will look onto it,   he never gave us an answer, and topic was closed.

Adding Gran kain Seed bracelet enchant, when its impossible to make a +7 Seed bracelet, prove the nonsense our GM's are doing, and how they dont know our game life. 

I am a big player for many years in this server, and it hasnt been that bad ever before,  there's no "good news" at all since Months.

PlayerBase drastically Dropped, many left the game, and soon it will be even more empty.  This only shows how bad the situation is.

i dont understand what...you dont understand or why you are amaized with all these. This game (Aden server) is a copy-paste of ncsoft's Lineage Revolution,and Revolutions is well knowned as a..top P2W game. Ncsoft is..well knowed as a p2w game maker so....what you expect?

5 minutes ago, Magla said:

Please... Stop writing about that what you cant understand... You so naive.. 

Who before was farming scroll's for enchanting own items??? In 1h was ~15 scrolls. 5 different types. So 1 type  ~3 scrolls.  For +5 need in middle 400-1200 scrolls (depends which item) - so for farm was need 1-2 years!!! And you play this 1-2 year without +5 items... In reality 99% people who have +5 = just buy maked +5 or just buy scrolls and enchanting. That's all. Even not need to talk about +7 items for which need ~15.000-35.000 scrolls ( I know perfect - because I make for me all this +7 items).

In one period i was enchanted ~50-60 +5 radiant circlet - and sold. That's all - now approx. impossible to sell - no one more need/want/cant buy that. See in price 100B - and cry "so much".

Who was farming?... People who not have job, play "no life" 14-16h per day, from east/south Europe, Africa, South America, Russia. With no prestige/destiny and 10-30 chars. That's all... One more time I'm will ask - why NC.Soft must to care about people who not have job and farming in game 14-16h to get some $ for food?

Hi there is diferent people  as you tell  no1 care you spend 1milion euro on l2 i prefure to buy house or new car or whatever , every1 play this game different way , and who farming whit this auto panel there is people whit pc on the job and what you farming whit this auto pannel  and where you go farming 18h better land on earth 1st then speak 

It is buffing that you guys take this game seriously. It is clear that, like almost all Korean games, it's just about the money. They do not hire programmers, only psychologists and psychiatrists.

How many more decades of L2 do you need to understand that? Stockholm syndrome runs real deep.

@Hermes @Wissp please advise why Koreans can add r99/r110 etc items to increase chance for level up tome book just like it was listed in our patch notes but never got delivered  ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VS0qROxr18A

watch from 8min 10 seconds to see proof or watch from start and also see how they do get real rewards for Crisis timezone unlike our nerfed version which makes it not really worth doing for us at 10mil per char entry point

quite disappointing at the amount of nerfs and reversals of supposedly good new content (did I mention the new cloak yet ?) you guys gave us here :(

44 minutes ago, Uzume said:

@Hermes @Wissp please advise why Koreans can add r99/r110 etc items to increase chance for level up tome book just like it was listed in our patch notes but never got delivered  ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VS0qROxr18A

watch from 8min 10 seconds to see proof or watch from start and also see how they do get real rewards for Crisis timezone unlike our nerfed version which makes it not really worth doing for us at 10mil per char entry point

quite disappointing at the amount of nerfs and reversals of supposedly good new content (did I mention the new cloak yet ?) you guys gave us here :(

No Legendary Cloak or God Jewels on Korean servers.. just an example how they know we're stupid junkies who'll just spend money to be stronger in a virtual game!! That new cloak might be only 30days like the normal Light cloak!

11 hours ago, DarkStar said:

No Legendary Cloak or God Jewels on Korean servers.. just an example how they know we're stupid junkies who'll just spend money to be stronger in a virtual game!! That new cloak might be only 30days like the normal Light cloak!

New "lost in space" Dragon cloak of Light must be crafted with probability to obtain permanent cloak or 30-day version (chances for permanent probabbly will be 10% or less). Permanent cloak is enchantable to +5 with chance 1% (Korea patch google translator :) ) Enchant craft need 1200 ether and 4 bilion adena, i must laught so expensive fail system :D Cloak itself in Korea is connected with items from Einhesad shop there. So we must w8 for proper event :)