Forums aren't what Support advertises

Kysannia

I'm Sure we have all seen this copy paste message right? 

Thanks for contacting the Lineage II Game Support Team.
 Unfortunately, the Game Support Team is not a part of the development process and is unable to comment on or answer questions about such aspects of the game like in-game rates. However, we invite you to share your thoughts via the official forums:
 Title: Lineage II Forums
Link: https://forums.lineage2.com/
 This is the best place to discuss your ideas with fellow players who can voice their feedback and suggestions. These can then be forwarded to the development team from there.
 Please let us know if we can be of any other assistance.

Please show me where we have posted on forums, have received some kind of feed back from that post and then further feedback was forwarded to the development team. AND then any kind of useful change was made that could actually be contributed to that change. 99% of changes come from NC Soft Korea with there weekly patching, and it just coming to us twice a year. Forums is supposed to a place we can voice our concerns, GET FEEDBACK FROM NC SOFT WEST, and then those concerns should be fixed, or at the very least should be addressed as to why they won't be. Support apparently can't do anything.. ever.. they cant help, they can't share any information.. this message is in so many players inboxes they should be embarrassed from the sheer apathy.

Forums, if ANYTHING is said in ANY negative light, even if it is misconstrued or simply if a moderator is having a bad day, it is instantly removed and you typically get a ban. 

So my question, that I'm sure will go unanswered as 99% of them do is this @Wissp and @Hermes

How does your player base get any answers, or fixes/corrections to broken aspects of the game.. or ANYTHING really, if Support constantly send replies that they do nothing, and tell us to go to a forum, where YOU @Wisp and @Hermes also, do nothing? Half the issues we have are removed from forums before anyone gets to see it. How are the "Devs" supposed to know of issues to fix if the community is constantly being silenced or ignored? 

• Like 3

Bottom line, you're getting it wrong.

First or all, this answer from support means to gtfo and they can't help you. This is where everything ends, usually.

Secondly, some feedback makes it back to the devs, but in a filtered manner, probably without a specific source and therefore you cannot link one to the other.

Also remember, that the l2 team in Korea is running a skeleton crew and probably doesn't care about feedback, as long as they meet the requirements to provide extension content to keep the trapped fish on the hook.

3 hours ago, mixa said:

Bottom line, you're getting it wrong.

First or all, this answer from support means to gtfo and they can't help you. This is where everything ends, usually.

Secondly, some feedback makes it back to the devs, but in a filtered manner, probably without a specific source and therefore you cannot link one to the other.

Also remember, that the l2 team in Korea is running a skeleton crew and probably doesn't care about feedback, as long as they meet the requirements to provide extension content to keep the trapped fish on the hook.

The l2 Team in korea puts out weekly updates, the l2 Team in Korea answers questions, gives reasons and interacts with the playerbase. The Dev Team in Korea didn't create God jewelry for these NA servers that have ruined PVP, The l2 Team in Korea isn't responsible for screwing this server up so bad that the Korean updates aren't relevant.

Let's put the blame where the blame lies... FIRMLY at NC Sosft West, @Wisp  and @Hermes feet.  They choose not to interact, they choose not to provide relevant feedback. They choose to treat the player base this way. 

• Like 1

@Kysannia  I just got that same copy & paste response you described above. 

In my case, it wasn't about something that needed to be fixed — it was about them fixing something that was working perfectly fine... and not providing any sort of reason as to why they did it. Specifically, the fact that was can no longer craft while in shop. Nobody can say why they made this change. Just another effort to discourage active crafters in this game imho.

So here goes nothing...

Dear Developers,

Was it really necessary to force crafters to break shop to craft?
And if it was really necessary, could you please explain the logic surrounding that change?
And why now... after all these years?

~Dugchugger

I'm half expecting a future offer to pop up in the L2 Shop called the "Craft While in Shop Package" -- where for only $15.99/mo you can remain in shop while you craft... just like you used to be able to... before they decided that was a bad thing.

(hope I didn't just put that idea in their head 🤣 )

6 hours ago, BENTEJUI said:

lineage 2 nc west forum is here to mock
of the opinions of other players by some players who are already in the final phase

the only thing that is said is that either you pay or you pay to get something

I already made the decision to block everything related to this game via bank or paypal

When they openly tell you on the forum that you have to pay two or three people to get an article and the mods delete those posts instead of investigating what they're doing, are they complicit or do these people actually have so much power that NCWest gives in to they

and that's dangerous

yes