NARCISSUS SECRET SHOP I PAID ADENA WANT TO KEEP BUFFS!!!!!!!!!!!!

MASSGRAVE

WHY IS IT THAT I PAYED MY HARD EARNED ADENA TO BY TICKET AND CANT KEEP MY BUFFS!!!!!   THIS IS NOT RIGHT!!!!!   WE THE PEOPLE WANT TO KEEP ARE BUFFS!!!!! OR BE ABLE TO SELL THE BUFFS TO GET  ADENA BACK   I HAVE OVER 1OOO BUFFS  OF EACH ITS JUST CRAZY!!!!!

People really complain about the weirdest things. The shop gives out more adena (in item value) then you put into it. If you had 3 accounts ready in week 1 and went till this day you should have made around 300b if you auto run on all accounts. The buffs were timed from the start and you had 1 month of free buffs on top of the 1000 you get for free from cursed village, you knew this before investing adena. So why complain about this when you have everything else to whine about.

- No cloak after update
- Pi drops
- Top tier items cost 1000's of USD
- etc etc etc

Pick a lane people, this was the best free event we had in years. 

This is a valid complain, those boosts should not expire.

I personally lost more adena than I gained from the rewards most of which will expire as I don't have enough time to use them up, so even more loss on my end (though for most of you it's probably just pocket money).

I was hoping to win a Greater Rune Stone which costs 27 bil adena on Naia at the moment and is far from reach of regular players like myself >.< Of course, no win for me, it was stupid of me to even try, but I don't see any other means to get that stone. This new non-tradable one from lvl 50 Tome skill is also outside of my reach, I'll never get to lvl 50...

Thanks NC West for an amazing L2 experience. I'll soon be at lvl 112 and can't even learn a lvl 110 skill. In desperation I tried gambling in this shop event and lost. And I can't even keep those silly boosts I paid for.