Forums

DEATH KNIGHT NEED TO BE NERF

4 hours ago, dodododododo said:

this class always disturb people while hunting, very annoying class

This being your "first post" I'd like to ensure you are Playing on Live servers, as this is the Live section... post in Classic or Aden sections it that is where you play. If you are on Live try making a DK of your own, a FreetoPlay Exalted DK can carry a party with basic gear... just minor upgrades,  until you hit the paywall(108+ or 112+ with a bit of gear). Your plea to NERF lacks any Information or Recommendations, just a couple opinions(mabe just yours... mabe some other people agree). If you Played the Class you could suggest reduced range on certain skills, or longer cooldown etc... or maybe suggest some Skill improvements for your own class, whatever that may be.

they made it ultra strong to squeeze money out of people to gear a new class.  It's totally broken, people playing them will tell you, and in short time, i guarantee an uber nerf.  He's right, they re very annoying.  A 8 month old toon should NEVER demolish an 8 year old toon in an mmo, i'm sorry, this company's business model is a total fail.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, voo said:

screw nerfs....should make other classes stronger

exactly... either specify some issue, with a certain skill or mechanic(which they have done some adjustments already)  or ask for improvements of your class specific skills which seem inferior when compared to them. "X class need to be nerfed, they disturb people and are annoying..." tells the developers nothing, but if they do nerf DK(with no clue about why) the DK class will still be disturbing/annoying but they might need a bit more items/party support... and your class might not improve at all in the crossfire.

3 minutes ago, SammlerMull said:

DK range/effective Pull is excecive, and if they do steal any of your pull, you can never pull them back.

try and play one... just to 105+ it is sort of a "Support class" but with the right Gear it could be the Party DD

11 hours ago, voo said:

screw nerfs....should make other classes stronger

no, people should not he hitting for 10's of millions of damage, period.  

48 minutes ago, Teribeth said:

try and play one... just to 105+ it is sort of a "Support class" but with the right Gear it could be the Party DD

no 1 cares about those guys, try playing against 1, or near 1 with top gear, it's just dumb, not thought through for na servers.

4 hours ago, Ballkain said:

no, people should not he hitting for 10's of millions of damage, period.  

so ONLY DK can hit YOU for 10's of millions of damage ??

no 1 cares about those guys, try playing against 1, or near 1 with top gear, it's just dumb, not thought through for na servers.

give me some top gear and I'll try... still not sure what I'm looking for, but it will be disturbing and annoying!?!?

You nearly have me convinced, anyone who would dare make a DK character deserves your malice(even if they only play Live and never use Auto-hunting)... but you may want to explain it a bit more when you DEMAND to support that they NERF THE BLOODY ANNOYING DK CLASS because they are disturbing!

• 2 weeks later...

It seems you have not playing this game long enough. Let me refresh your memory a bit.

Do you remember when the Kamael was introduced and how "steal divinity" will "steal your buffs (up to 3)", and that still re-use was every 1 minute? On top of that they had a MASS PARALYSIS? Soul Hounds were destroying in PVP. After some updates they 'balanced' the class and a lot of people stopped playing Kamaels.

I started with an eviscerator, and when it was first introduced, they were like the DKs. They will destroy pretty much anything. 2 years later, I remember the first udpate reduced the amount of damage. 2 updates later, few other skills were 'balanced'.

Now, we have the new class - DKs. As it happened with the Kamael and Ertheias, a future update will eventually 'balance' that class. So, sit tight. It will happen. How soon? Not sure. Kamaels and Ertheias were balanced after 2 years average.