major complaint

cosmictoejam

this game comes with so much talk about how good it is but once you start playing yeah it seemsok until it sends you to some ruins that you cant do yourself and then the game doesnt provide side quests or any other way of gettin xp in an easy fassion unless i wantto get 0.01% of a level every 3 kills.it is rediculous how the game expects you to know what to do. i am new to this game and after playing for 2 hours i get the feeling the game doesnt want new players to even play with the lack on info and when you try to aks players in game well suprise suprise ypur not alod to chat untill your level 75 plus and geuse what you cant find a away to get to that bloody level.

i had hig hopes for this game and its done nothing but dissapoint me from the start

Quite a bit to unpack here, but let me take a shot. First and foremost, L2 was designed from day 1 to be a tough grind (meaning kill lots and lots of mobs for very low XP) and party-oriented socially interactive PVP game. It appealed to a specific gamer mindset and demographic, which is why it became popular. It wasn't for the faint of heart, nor was it ever meant to be. The problem with the game as I see it is that it has implemented several stringent practices in order to preserve in-game integrity. It has also become more of cash grab these last few years due to microtransactions. That alone has ruined the game for many, since that model has devolved into a "pay-to-win" clusterf***. Tack on the low adena drop rates which makes it damn near impossible to equip your character for competitive PVP without partaking of the microtransactions and I can see why new players don't stick around for very long. We've probably reached the point where it's time to shudder the doors on L2 and start something new. But Shilen knows when that will happen.

True. A new player knowing nothing of this game will probably leave after a while. Game has little to none info and with the 75 whisper restriction (made for bot accounts) it sucks even more. Keeping that in mind, L2 is a typical korean grindfest so it expects you to keep grinding until you lv up and a new quest pops up. That being said the game doesnt send you to extremely low xp farm zones. The zones are just ok but like i said, its a difficult game. If you still play and want to know more you can send me a friend/mail/whisper ingame. My name its the same there. TheiLLyrian

On 30/8/2018 at 12:54 PM, cosmictoejam said:

this game comes with so much talk about how good it is but once you start playing yeah it seemsok until it sends you to some ruins that you cant do yourself and then the game doesnt provide side quests or any other way of gettin xp in an easy fassion unless i wantto get 0.01% of a level every 3 kills.it is rediculous how the game expects you to know what to do. i am new to this game and after playing for 2 hours i get the feeling the game doesnt want new players to even play with the lack on info and when you try to aks players in game well suprise suprise ypur not alod to chat untill your level 75 plus and geuse what you cant find a away to get to that bloody level.

i had hig hopes for this game and its done nothing but dissapoint me from the start

Just keep playing, this aint GayWars2 or another lame stuff. This is L2 and here you have to bleed to improve. See you squid.

Archived