Contest for all..NOT..!

JoL

1 hour ago, gabby said:

It's a NORTH AMERICAN SERVER, get over it, we celebrate Christmas, stop trying to ruin everyone else's enjoyment and being offended by everything cupcake. 

that's a stupid reply. Why are some NA region countries then out of the eligible ones? :P

3 hours ago, gabby said:

It's a NORTH AMERICAN SERVER, get over it, we celebrate Christmas, stop trying to ruin everyone else's enjoyment and being offended by everything cupcake. 

I would love to see the stats of the playerbase around the globe, plus the fact that non tangible gifts should't be an issue to be worldwide.

However, they are afraid of their own shadow so they can't dwell into each country's policy and law in order to secure themselves from trouble.

As I have been doing for the past 16 years, I will still have to ignore every event as such, plus i think that it is a redicule.

Lets say thanks to NC Soft who make discrimination to their clients , so this is the way that you guys respect people who play/pay your game ?

I'm 100% sure that noone from GMs will read/answer to this post but you need to give us RESPECT , for many years we play on NC West and support it with real money .

It is sad but year after year all of you make us lose our respect to your copmany.