Catacombs for GM

Sosta

Hi all I know that we have a few real players left and we are trying to get xp in catacombs but with so many boots it is impossible. All the rooms are taken. Please add more rooms so thate the few of us that we are here can also play. Thank you
  • Like 3

• 4 months later...

Please add more rooms for real players playing. All the rooms are from players that are inside the game 24/7 and we can't farm.

My suggestion is to make the catacombs-necropolis like cruma with 2-3 floors so we will have many rooms to play.

Thank you

It would help if Ncsoft would just re-introduce the content they removed that existed in the OG lineage 2 "classic" era...  Maybe make it so going perma red actually has some down sides etc..

Right now unless you have several +79 perma reds and no life it's impossible to get a room.  A new player has no real option after cruma 3 because cruma 2 is packed too.

Check this out players, no admin even spent 1 minute of their life to respond.

"Dear player, this will not be possible, as this version does not receive area updates, when new updates appear, we will notify everyone"

This way the player is not hopeful waiting for new areas.

Cruma 2nd floor is known for it. I also experienced a reservation there, when a "salesman" was sitting in the middle of the room with the sign "whoever plays there without a permit will get PK". So I tried it, it was there within a minute.

• Administrators

Hello,

We apologize for the delayed response to this thread.

Your feedback is delivered to other departments to be discussed.

We will be sharing updates if we receive any related information.

Thank you for the feedback.

Best regards,

Eva

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/28/2023 at 12:09 PM, Sosta said:

Please add more rooms for real players playing. All the rooms are from players that are inside the game 24/7 and we can't farm.

My suggestion is to make the catacombs-necropolis like cruma with 2-3 floors so we will have many rooms to play.

Thank you

Cruma was always like that, even in old L2. Our problem in classic is that they shut down more than half of Necropolis and Catacombs instead than letting them be usable to lowbies, or, at the very least, adapt the level of the monsters inside so that new players can also find a room to grind in.

That being said, for as long as the older players keep reserving rooms for themselves, even the newer rooms will end the same. I could understand reserving 1 or 2 rooms, but some people are occupying more than 10 rooms. Big characters should move on from lower content so that we may take in, but big characters also lack areas where to move to. So this is a community problem, on top of a poor development choice.

As for "make new areas"... I'll type this here, but I see many threads for the same thing around. It is NOT possible for NC NA to make new areas. That is for the main dev team to decide and do in Korea.... it requires the client to change entirely. I honestly doubt they will do it in Classic, as it's supposed to be an early version of L2 (honestly this is valid only when they decide it is, since we have Kamaels, which did not exist at all early in the game, whereas cata/necro all existed, along with Heine, and they closed these areas)... And I have yet to understand what those glowing giant balls they added recently are for, and that strange area that replaced the School of Dark Magic....

• Like 1

13 hours ago, LadySky89 said:

Cruma was always like that, even in old L2. Our problem in classic is that they shut down more than half of Necropolis and Catacombs instead than letting them be usable to lowbies, or, at the very least, adapt the level of the monsters inside so that new players can also find a room to grind in.

That being said, for as long as the older players keep reserving rooms for themselves, even the newer rooms will end the same. I could understand reserving 1 or 2 rooms, but some people are occupying more than 10 rooms. Big characters should move on from lower content so that we may take in, but big characters also lack areas where to move to. So this is a community problem, on top of a poor development choice.

As for "make new areas"... I'll type this here, but I see many threads for the same thing around. It is NOT possible for NC NA to make new areas. That is for the main dev team to decide and do in Korea.... it requires the client to change entirely. I honestly doubt they will do it in Classic, as it's supposed to be an early version of L2 (honestly this is valid only when they decide it is, since we have Kamaels, which did not exist at all early in the game, whereas cata/necro all existed, along with Heine, and they closed these areas)... And I have yet to understand what those glowing giant balls they added recently are for, and that strange area that replaced the School of Dark Magic....

No Devs design high level contents with elite items go with it. Here NCSoft cut it off so no one can beat that high level contents. You can take a walk on ToI to see Lv.90++ toons farming toi 1 - 4.

THe problem is devs design high content, with craft event give Ice Lord weapon +15, Guardian Armor + 10, Berk Sigil, etc... with like 100-500$ spending amount.

Here NCSoft make it 6000$ worth for only IceLord weapon clean, that no one can afford and play the high level contents. We fight 86-90 lv mobs with draconic leather and HD +7, that's not intend by devs, that NCSoft problem, their sales team should be fire.