JabbaWockeez

Hy New Server

Draecke    340

there will be a new server when these two (Naia & Chronos) go past 5.8K mark concurrently 24/7 so start telling your friends to come play and who knows ;)

• Haha 1

we never ever gonna have a huge population given the fact that this servers are so old ...and most of the players are so stack up with items ...no new player wanna join any of those servers ... they want a new fresh server and i bet a lot of ppl will join .

Draecke    340

not going to happen though as NC has tried that a few times before and it all ended badly with server mergers as final result.. even Innova who tried it the most recently it failed and had to merge..

also fresh servers are a joke as all you do there is unleash L2store creditcard warriors of the worst kind

• Like 1

rmN    0
On 4/9/2018 at 11:33 AM, Draecke said:

not going to happen though as NC has tried that a few times before and it all ended badly with server mergers as final result.. even Innova who tried it the most recently it failed and had to merge..

also fresh servers are a joke as all you do there is unleash L2store creditcard warriors of the worst kind

Opening Zaken server (the last server that NC opened) wasn't a bad move, I remember that the 1st month on that server was really fun, Zaken had A LOT of ppl at the start but after the 1st 3 months a lot of ppl got bored and started to quit because back then NC didn't have a good control about botting/scripting, there was a lot of ppl abussing of PvP Scripts from ZRanger and taking a lot of advantage from it, making the server really boring, so.

I think that opening a new server would be a really good move, a lot of ppl would come back to play because there's no way that new ppl will come to play Chronos/Naia because of the amount of gear or $$$ that u gotta spend to get in the competitive level.

Edited by rmN

Draecke    340

reread my last sentence lol.. Zaken only proved my point right there

but let's just agree to disagree so we don't waste any further time on this subject :)

olo    0

this game need new 2 x servers EU and NA time before it goes down we need new player

Argus    127

As already @Draecke said, new servers are going to fail, because of many reasons, most of them due to the lack of any adequate way of obtaining gear and having real fun, as it was in the old days of this game!!!

Still, I believe opening new servers - 1 EU and 1 US might be a good thing for all of us. For some time people will have fun there, after that they will be merged again to Chronos and Naia :D 

• Like 1

D4rkFaCe    0

What u think about earn some money for years? its simple! make a new server whit fafurion chronicle and put no l2 store itens to sell! money free server pay to play like classic! i know more than 50 friends that are looking for server like this "fresh start , new chronicle and no tarot+broches+money eater! we all can pay to play in a server in this model and for sure some others that plays in private ones come! i can spend $20 to play in server whit no pay to win new chronicle ! if u have l2store put xp runes / extra passes and cosmetics ! u can have more than 3k people for sure at launch... the new chronicle is way better but the pay to win kill the game! 
think about it!

wait for response! thank you!