How much do you generally make a month (adena)?

Valinakova

Hello, a question, I'd be curious to know how much adena do you make a month. Like at what level are your characters and what type of farming zone do you usually make them at.  (adena a month would also include non adena drops that you sell btw).  Right now I'm buying and selling "flipping" one one account and getting around 5B/day on average while leveling on the other two.

I want to get a general idea of the adena that can be made at higher/much higher levels.

well here is the deal... 

depending on your level class and gear you can earn UP TO A CERTAIN Amount.

5b a day is amazing but then again it is stressful.

so up to 112-113 from IOS 105 the most you can make is 350-370 ( that is with luminus chorong/dualcalss skill 3% adena), most "solo" areas also generate up to 400m for 20 hours of farming ( i calculate 20 hours, cuz you have 1 hour IoS/Jamoa/ crisis and probably the dailies /castilla the other hour. I do have a spreadsheet calculating  drops on average but ill do that later. in Raw adena drops you can make roughly 750m per day there is like another 30ish from Jamoa that you can make. 

Now personaly I average 2 Dawn 2-3 books and 1-2 artifacts per week  ( that is on 105 instances) which is another 5ish bil per week so on a nomthly basis, 24b in adena and 20 from drops, you could round it down to a total of 40 bil.

at 113/114 with 3 hours of IOS 110 i make 2 bil / have not yet tested Jamoa/crisis but did the other instance which is 130mil.  XP in IoS is 550 i think but was will pots so maybe 500ish a day well this is 18 hours  subtract  6 hours (3x IoS/1x Jamoa/1x Crisis and about 1 for dailies), also if you subtract the cost of IoS recharge stones, that is 1.9b/day and I would add the same average from the other isntances, roughly 4-5bil a week, that is  57 + 20 around 77 bil, would round down to 75.

I know for sure that eviscerator with less gear than me, at 115 does 2.15-2.2b per 3 hours in IoS, DK;s at 117+ with good gear can do 4bil + in IoS 115 per day.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mete said:

I make around 280 bill from TOI another 25 or so from Atelia and IF i do 3hours of IOS/day that's another 40 bill/month (having deducted the the recharge stones cost).

why only 25 from atelia? 

5b IOS (After pass deduction) daily

~3-4b daily from normal exp.

Weekly 14b from refinery

Weekly TOI 40-45b

When you get somewhat decent gear, you can also make alts to farm with the main gear (or majority of it), but above is what I do +- on my archer, or can do. im too lazy for IOS every day

46 minutes ago, Znip said:

5b IOS (After pass deduction) daily

~3-4b daily from normal exp.

Weekly 14b from refinery

Weekly TOI 40-45b

When you get somewhat decent gear, you can also make alts to farm with the main gear (or majority of it), but above is what I do +- on my archer, or can do. im too lazy for IOS every day

where do you make 3-4b from normal XP?

10 minutes ago, Connex said:

where do you make 3-4b from normal XP?

3 spot, high level zones.

Its actually closer to 4.5b adena per 24h, with damage homu and no dualclass skill for adena boost.
So I suppose if you cared it could be boosted to 5b/ish

8 minutes ago, jaleman31 said:

WOW...lvl 112 here . medium gear  playing only like 6 hours  and not  adena boots of any kind...only get 47M per day ..:(  (feoh / weapon limited +15 )

they forgot to mention that you have to have Prestige and Destiny pack to begin with :) and weapon alone is not enough to farm 

1 hour ago, bentorero said:

they forgot to mention that you have to have Prestige and Destiny pack to begin with :) and weapon alone is not enough to farm 

Destiny is irrelevant when you are farming adena. Prestige is relevant, and it's 15 bucks a month,  a non issue. What is an issue is the trillions (plural) of adena worth of gear you need to farm adena efficiently.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, if you have a good gear and a dk level 110 with all skills +20 and 800k p atk on Rage you will be able to get per day:

4/5b ios 110 x2spots 

600/700m fioren 110 x2spots 

600m/ 2.8b Jamoa 110  x2 spots

50m/1b daily 105 x3 boxes

For these 3 timed hunting zones ofc u need prestige+destiny... some time got in jamoa 5x crystal dawn , 200+ augument box , 25+enchants. But sometime got 0 dawn but 40 50 scrolls. Dont forget to so innadril  , maybe u get insanity talisman from these boxes..15b easy. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, SmokeWeedEveryD said:

Hello, if you have a good gear and a dk level 110 with all skills +20 and 800k p atk on Rage you will be able to get per day:

4/5b ios 110 x2spots 

600/700m fioren 110 x2spots 

600m/ 2.8b Jamoa 110  x2 spots

50m/1b daily 105 x3 boxes

For these 3 timed hunting zones ofc u need prestige+destiny... some time got in jamoa 5x crystal dawn , 200+ augument box , 25+enchants. But sometime got 0 dawn but 40 50 scrolls. Dont forget to so innadril  , maybe u get insanity talisman from these boxes..15b easy. 😂

You may need to mention the number of hours spent in each hunting zone and subtract the cost of recharge stones for a more accurate image.

33 minutes ago, Dodmi001 said:

You may need to mention the number of hours spent in each hunting zone and subtract the cost of recharge stones for a more accurate image.

You're right....would it be so hard to understand that I mean 3 hours? 😂😂😂, is it my duty to tell where I get the tickets from? in any case..mentees on night exp 6 7 hours 105 lvl...or buy from other players 👌

4 hours ago, SmokeWeedEveryD said:

You're right....would it be so hard to understand that I mean 3 hours? 😂😂😂, is it my duty to tell where I get the tickets from? in any case..mentees on night exp 6 7 hours 105 lvl...or buy from other players 👌

Actually i was fully aware of the average adena/hour/hunting zone myself, but it might be misleading for people that don't usually farm those instances and/or don't buy prestige/destiny.