Live Server Maintenance: April 11, 2023

GM_dufo

lol time  for golden balls x 4 this  4 hrs  Mt  only service   Europe   who is sleeping at the moment  but whole  anerican continent  is out of luck couse they  cut in to our prime time  wtg !!!!!!!!!!

5 hours ago, Connex said:

Jamoa is whatever tbh.. 2x adena is what, 60m total?, rest is RNG..

ehm.. its 2x DROP incl adena.. THAT can in turn be MORE profiting than Pantheon.. 

regarding the other instances.. its ALL about where you are in game (lvl and gear).. 2x XP if not able to go Deathrone.. big help for those.. Coal is good for those that STILL working to gear up and STILL making mentees.. because they DIDNT have ability to make 110 passes as you mentioned!

But when it comes to XP event in general.. NO its a bust.. they REMOVED the xp bonus other servers got at same/similar event

8 minutes ago, POLONEZ said:

lol time  for golden balls x 4 this  4 hrs  Mt  only service   Europe   who is sleeping at the moment  but whole  anerican continent  is out of luck couse they  cut in to our prime time  wtg !!!!!!!!!!

nothing better than working all day and then coming home and having to wait 4.5hrs due to the lack of NCW's ability to do server MT in the time they said they would, while the EU players are sleeping and will wake up and just log in, everything NCW does is all about taking away from the NA players..

• Like 1

Nice NCWest 4 hours maintenance for what ?

Where are gift Code for March and April ? Where are Évent XP how many time without ?

Where are amazon Code ?

Nothink we can wait from your self ? 

I think NCwest the badest team ever ... 

hey NCW, If you didnt want NA players to play on Tuesdays in that afternoon you should have just announced it in the forums so we were all on the same page. congrats to being failures once again.. I miss the old hindi and bartz days when this stuff didnt happen

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Heavytrip said:

Nice NCWest 4 hours maintenance for what ?

Where are gift Code for March and April ? Where are Évent XP how many time without ?

Where are amazon Code ?

Nothink we can wait from your self ? 

I think NCwest the badest team ever ... 

Wissp was the one that put the monthly codes and Amazon Prime promos in place but we no longer get the L2Pass either. WTF is going on???

1 minute ago, Brockly said:

hey NCW, If you didnt want NA players to play on Tuesdays in that afternoon you should have just announced it in the forums so we were all on the same page. congrats to being failures once again.. I miss the old hindi and bartz days when this stuff didnt happen

I  miss the old Lionna days.

Every day when I log in I ask myself why,,, haven't been able to answer that question yet, other than the fact that with so many of us "old timers" it's nostalgia and with the hope that one day things will change for the better. Hey, it's nice to dream... isn't it?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CrossEyedMary said:

Out off topic:  My great friend Staroto, didnt know u still play here, miss u my friend. Kdav3r here, cheers!

Hey hey friend, I start play from time to time maybe 20-30 days ago after this update :)

on topic:  now is 5am here, hope servers will be up when beck  from work in 3pm :)