Live Server Maintenance: April 11, 2023

GM_dufo

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Tuesday, April 11 at 3:00 p.m. PDT / 10:00 p.m. UTC / 12:00 a.m. CET (April 11) and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours 45 minutes. We appreciate your patience!

The following changes will be made to the game during this maintenance:

• The Hunting Boost event will start for 3 weeks!
  • The Hero’s Treasure promotion will start for 3 weeks!
  • The Dethrone Fire Update events will end!
    • The Red Libra event will end!
      • The event related items will be removed.
    • The One Who Embraces the Fire event will end!
      • The event related items will be removed.
  • The Shining Skill Book Box promotion will end!
    • The promotion related items will be removed on 4/18.
  • Fixed an issue with trade level icon.

Thank you!

We love how you GM's always changing things around... Only IF NC/DCSoft would get/Buy GM's from WoW game.. to make this game a lot better not WORSE.... OMG where does NC Find these GM's on a street corner holding a tin cup asking for help????? Or is NC/DCSoft only trying to kill the game?

Add another broken game to our Great server.. see if that don't help the great game kick more players of the game.

With all my LoVE Gret GM's of NC/DCSoft!!!

TY

ima just leave this here....

So for a month, there has been no level penalty and people have leveled countless mentees.. maybe not everyone but it was a great opportunity to make adena, you know, level mentees, turn coins into passes and sell passes!

Normally ( for those) who use the passes, depending on class (and assuming you do 1 spot) they are doing its anywhere from 1.6 to 2.3b every 3 hours! with double the buff, it could increase the adena by ( i estimate) 30%, in theory 30 sec is pretty much having the buff perma, so the 1.6 to 2.3 becomes 2-3 bil per day.. So now the event is an Adena event!

The prices of the passes will also increase (currently at 450m), even if you cannot do the 110 Pantheon, you can still make adena by selling the passes! Oh now the event is adena for everyone!

Jamoa is whatever tbh.. 2x adena is what, 60m total?, rest is RNG..
Fioreens is meh, no1 really does that, its around 140-150m/day, well the XP is ok so that is a nice boost since its x2
Coal mines 1.2? i cant even comment on that, no1 does that especially after no penalty event, people are worn out!
IT - I do not see the point for  it, for the same reason as the previous one,  no1 does that especially after no penalty event, people are worn out!

So we are getting an Adena Event... thats it!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SmokeWeedEveryD said:

@GM_dufo Sir you forgot to put info about (Shiny Gold Box) , how can be obtained these boxes ? only via store ? what they cost ? or from witch mobs ? Please give us a code for a nice gift ...after we get scammed on last event ...we need some rewards please !!!

When you open the Gold Light Box there is a chance to get 1. So the question is, how many shiny gold box will get if we open 100 gold light box. ROFL!! Ncsoft is really doing a good job.

Server has been down for awhile now. People have Runes that they have paid for.  Our USD dollars. I dont want an Angel Cat Buff as compensation. Juji would of fixed this by now. Also GM's have not answered the players questions. Who is running the show here?

9 minutes ago, Pureknight said:

Server has been down for awhile now. People have Runes that they have paid for.  Our USD dollars. I dont want an Angel Cat Buff as compensation. Juji would of fixed this by now. Also GM's have not answered the players questions. Who is running the show here?

Is MT, are you read  opening post here lol 

8 minutes ago, SmokeWeedEveryD said:

@lBvlgari Oh yea . now i saw :D u are right :D hahaha im tired bro. i hope today no delay another 2 hours :D i want to be first player who buy and test these boxes , Muhahahaha :D

hahaha!! make video man!! so we know if we going to buy or not 😛

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, SmokeWeedEveryD said:

@GM_dufoDouble Drop from dailyes only for 110+  ...really bad , what about 105+ players ? they have no chance to start playing ?

110 = 105 , theres a mistake there......  you can see that from the reward list as well , 105 = Venustas reward box - 110 = AdvancedVenustas reward box......

• Haha 1