Live Server Maintenance: April 11, 2023

GM_dufo

maintenance time now is best effort that NC done. Majority of Naia from EU sleeping well. For our US friends 1 advice, make a nice evening with family, movie, other game. The maintenance time should be now fixed for 6 hrs. Its pointless make it 2.5 hrs and doing delays :) In 6 hrs all must be upgraded and tested easy.  

On 2/1/2022 at 10:50 PM, DCSoft said:

ROFL, I was thinking you GM's called it a NIGHT!! and Gave up... Like the crap servers did...

1 still around

On 2/3/2022 at 3:12 PM, gags said:

I would like to agree but I will disagree as GMbuff would be nice for a lost time and everyone's pc was running through the night last night when someone messed up and crashed server as its defo not amazons server which crashed,

And today's 30min notice when whole Europe left they pc running to farm and ppl are in bed sleeping while PC is spinning electricity just to get 2% exp but instead they will get DC in the morning once they will check PC :D

On 8/27/2022 at 5:07 PM, Hermes said:

Hello everyone,

We have another update: Unfortunately, we will have to extend the downtime again. The latest estimate is that Chronos will be unavailable until 5 PM PDT. However, please keep in mind the time may change.

I will keep updating you all.

I apologize for the inconvenience and the frequent changes in the estimate.

Regards,
Hermes

On 8/27/2022 at 5:27 PM, Pureknight said:

I took a 6 to 10 month break. Where is admin JUJI ???  This whole thing would of been set straight by now. Maybe he hasn't been called in...

On 4/10/2023 at 4:24 AM, GM_dufo said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Tuesday, April 11 at 3:00 p.m. PDT / 10:00 p.m. UTC / 12:00 a.m. CET (April 11) and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours 45 minutes. We appreciate your patience!

The following changes will be made to the game during this maintenance:

• The Hunting Boost event will start for 3 weeks!
  • The Hero’s Treasure promotion will start for 3 weeks!
  • The Dethrone Fire Update events will end!
    • The Red Libra event will end!
      • The event related items will be removed.
    • The One Who Embraces the Fire event will end!
      • The event related items will be removed.
  • The Shining Skill Book Box promotion will end!
    • The promotion related items will be removed on 4/18.
  • Fixed an issue with trade level icon.

Thank you!

SHlT Comapny

Why is only Chronos Server down not the 50 person Server Naia.. OMG why does NC/DCSoft get this GM's must find them on the street holding sighs up LOOKING FOR WORK!!???? SO BRIGHT ALL AROUND!!!