Aden Server Maintenance: April 11, 2023

GM_dufo

• Administrators

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Tuesday, April 11 at 3:00 p.m. PDT / 10:00 p.m. UTC / 12:00 a.m. CET (April 11) and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours 45 minutes. We appreciate your patience!

The following changes will be made to the game during this maintenance:

• The Festival Shop event will start for 2 weeks!
  • The Mystery Box promotion will start for 3 weeks!
  • The Red Libra event will end next week!
    • The event related items will be removed on 4/18.
  • The Black Coupon event will continue for 5 weeks!
  • The Assassin Doll & Coin will no longer be available!
    • The event doll & collection will be removed on 5/16.
  • The New Adventure event will end next week!
  • The Lakar’s Invasion Raid event will end next week!
  • The Attendance event will continue for 5 weeks!
  • The Level Achievement Growth Package event will end next week!
  • The Seals of Giran Special Crafting will end!
    • The promotion related items will be removed.
  • The Equipment Upgrade Ticket promotion will continue to be available for 5 weeks!

Thank you!

Still not even word about making maintenance during prime server events? No info about events on News section.... No info which events are related to which Aden server....

Do you have any employees still working there? Bugs are not fix since weeks - soulshot off, quests, time zone mess on dimensional instances.

No comment, such a great customer service, i belive you won first place this year...

So you change the mts time HMMMM ...since i timed the lib coins perfectly to have 5k for 3 star sb 8hours before server mts now with the new time i will be short on the lib coins by 100 gg ncsoft gg why changed a mts time in the middle of a timed event LOFL...

• Thanks 1

• The Red Libra event will end!
      • The event related items will be removed.

That doesn't make any sense,  the items show up to have more 7 days before expiration: 

qYZoMNg.png

Can we no longer trust In-Game information anymore?
What a bad service.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Hermes

i am wondering do u care just a little bit for your costumers or u just dont give a...... ppl asking from previous maintenance about red libra event and u just dont give any answer u are 100% decorative. and yes we are your costumers we pay you for your services and the only thing u have to do is to give some answers just this, is it so difficult?

thank you

Not only do you schedule maintenance during peoples prime time you fail to state timely how long it is delayed for etc.  Get a grip.

I have better things to do waiting on you to put a round peg into a square hole.

1-crushing-grip-sm.gif