New Cloak Exchange Proposal

@Hime @Wissp

I would like to open a discussion by proposing the following suggestions:

1. Allow people to trade their +10 old cloaks for plus 10 standard new cloaks (red/black/white)

2. Allow people to exchange their old +15 for the new supreme cloaks (red/black/white)

The reasoning for these suggestions is that, to date, players have shelled out thousands just to make 1 plus 15 cloak. My friend actually speant over two thousand dollars in Ncoin to make his ferios 2 years ago. Since then you have had multiple cloak events in which the prices were inflated for the items.

This constant "leap frogging" of items that make massive past-investments of players obsolete does not encourage one to continue playing the game. To invest so much money on something then have to do it all over again and then play in servers where content is bottle necked and maps arent event at old chronicle 4 scale is a travesty. 

Please take these points into consideration 

thank you

• Like 2

@Hermes PLEASE consider this option and speak about it with your team. I spent literally THOUSANDS on my +15 Elmore (the last augment legit took $450 USD). We JUST had a cloak event a few months ago where collectively we gave NCSoft thousands of dollars and now we have this new cloak event basically making my Ferios/Elmore useless. Doesn't seem very fair to do to your paying customers. 

• Like 1

I agree with the comments here.  Allow some type of upgrade for our existing Ferios and Elmore Cloaks.  For example, 4,000 NCoin to exchange an original +10 cloak to a new +10 cloak.  4,000 Ncoin to exchange an existing 15 cloak to a new Supreme Cloak.

Something like this would be the right thing to do considering how much we have spent on the original cloaks.

Thanks!

• Like 1