naia down

fademist

If you had read the Forum first... you might have waited, Chronos had a crash when the codes were first made live... mostly we are waiting for manual restore(or a new code that will only work for people whose code entry was corrupted/interrupted when the Server Crashed.

Just now, Teribeth said:

If you had read the Forum first... you might have waited, Chronos had a crash when the codes were first made live... mostly we are waiting for manual restore(or a new code that will only work for people whose code entry was corrupted/interrupted when the Server Crashed.

Im sorry, but i can only speak for myself: i did red the forum. nevertheless, naia should had a warning, dont you think?

2 minutes ago, Islanmir said:

Im sorry, but i can only speak for myself: i did red the forum. nevertheless, naia should had a warning, dont you think?

We had a server crash on server 1 at X time, please expect a server crash on any affected servers in the next 12 hours... If they could post something like this, would you even believe them(you would still logon so GTFO).

On a funny note

They are implementing AI in the event system thus it will be more "humane" ,
After failing for 1 year the AI will trigger itself and raise our enchant rate and boost morale with words of wisdom: 🔎 Give me your CVV code, i already know your CC info !!!
AI, the best thing to come in the gaming industry  ... talking to a toaster oven.

P.S it can fix server crashes too :))) Kinda like a colonoscopy but when you are trying to do it yourself in front of an audience and wait for applause. :)))))

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ArctodusSimus said:

AI, the best thing to come in the gaming industry  ... talking to a toaster oven.

I love Red Dwarf... except for the AI Talkie Toaster, well I kinda love to hate that AI.(annoyance/nostalgia have gotten mixed together a bit). MUCH LIKE HOW I FEEL ABOUT L2 LATELY.