How's Tyrr Dreadnought doing these days?

Altronomy

As a damage dealer, you're not prefered in the new areas, and tanks now have some good crowd control skills, although you can gather up mobs ... Mostly, no tbh because of the mindset of the ppl to take yuls/Feohs for fast xp .... PvP-wise, they don't have much damage, so they primarily rely on their stun and topaz damage ... I've seen a lot of Dreadnoughts playing with CON/hp setup ... I don't know how the class will scale on pvp dmg with full damage setup ... That's for you to try ... It's a mediocre class which can do everything with the right setup though .. Try to find a cp also... It helps ..

All in all what I will say is this ... Play whatever you want... You will find a party with whatever class you play, albeit with different difficulty... If u want to try it, I don't believe you will be disappointed ... :) 

pvp wise its ok class if 105 for mass pvp like sieges, outside that not really

pve wise will be rough road as nowadays not even titans or tyrants are much in demand let alone a dread

best way forward for pve is to get iss & healer friends and a few mages on your friendlist and then go aoe AF or Elven as yeah with proper set up you can indeed replace tanks for those areas - reaching 105 is deffi doable just be aware the class is not one that will get picked up by randoms for instances

Archived