Overbuff issue - 24 buffslots aren't enough

Draecke

@Wissp @GM_EVA could you ask Korea to add means to increase the buff slots past 24, need like 3~4 more on my class Grand Khavatari and Duelist has the same issue ? The cap of 24 Buff slots is outdated since recent new Greater Rune stones class specific active skills have been added as it means for almost all players an increase of 3 extra buff slots in use, 1 class and 2 from iss enchanters

alternatively plz ask them to change either the below class and item skills to become passive triggers aka show up at the unlimited buff potions bar (3rd row - 1st buffs.  2nd item/clan/ranking buff effects.  3rd freya rose etc effects.  4th debuffs.  5th Momentum counter.)

• - Fist of Flame
  • - Momentum Charge (this should be really just a passive skill and not a toggle)
  • - Blessing of the Exalted (why not make that also part of 3rd row ?)
  • - kaliel bracelet barrier skill (why does that pop as active buff as it pushes off all my bufs - make it optional to turn on/off plz)
  • - Dragon shirt & Sayha talisman buffs - Wings of Splendor buff effect goes to 3rd bar so why not those too ?
  • - brooch jewel active skills like brooch br and tanz barrier or garnet cancel debufs skill

another idea would be to give iss enchanter class that have both top skills learned like swm the song of assault & song inspiration a free merged version that contains both effects in 1 buff slot format

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Draecke said:

@Wissp @GM_EVA could you ask Korea to add means to increase the buff slots past 24, need like 3~4 more on my class Grand Khavatari and Duelist has the same issue ? The cap of 24 Buff slots is outdated since recent new Greater Rune stones class specific active skills have been added as it means for almost all players an increase of 3 extra buff slots in use, 1 class and 2 from iss enchanters

alternatively plz ask them to change either the below class and item skills to become passive triggers aka show up at the unlimited buff potions bar (3rd row - 1st buffs.  2nd item/clan/ranking buff effects.  3rd freya rose etc effects.  4th debuffs.  5th Momentum counter.)

• - Fist of Flame
  • - Momentum Charge (this should be really just a passive skill and not a toggle)
  • - kaliel bracelet barrier skill (why does that pop as active buff as it pushes off all my bufs - make it optional to turn on/off plz)
  • - Dragon shirt & Sayha talisman buffs - Wings of Splendor buff effect goes to 3rd bar so why not those too ?
  • - brooch jewel active skills like brooch br and tanz barrier or garnet cancel debufs skill

another idea would be to give iss enchanter class that have both top skills learned like swm the song of assault & song inspiration a free merged version that contains both effects in 1 buff slot format

Yea i can have 3 lines of buffs not sure where you get 24 from lol

Divine inspiration level 6 adds 6 buff slots

Brooch tanaznite and garnet are on the mains because they share timers with same buffs.  Can't have BR and brooch active at the same time for example

fine i got the cap wrong but that doesnt change the fact am short at least 3 buff slots

healers in my parties arent allowed to actually do anything beyond giving Entire Resistance buff - no heals no cleanse no nothing that causes extra buff slot usage as it pushes off all my bufs

I am forced to hunt without nobles buff and several item skills i cant use without again loosing buffs

who ever from the korean dev team designed the new greater rune class skill Fist of Flame must secretly hate the class as any end game Duelist or Grand Kebab player can tell you they have huge problems with keeping bufs as it is.. getting 3 more that we can't ignore as that's way to much loss of damage boost means we are forced to loose out on other buffs and why ? for what good reason ??

Add in celestial buff, purge. divinity from healer, tank aura, then get told at to turn everything off... even though you have combined some of the buffs it didnt fix the issue! Please fix!!!!

On 6/17/2023 at 1:00 AM, Draecke said:

• - Fist of Flame

@GM_EVA @Wissp can one of you confirm you saw this topic and shared it with the Korean Export team ?

On 6/22/2023 at 5:49 PM, Draecke said:

@GM_EVA @Wissp can one of you confirm you saw this topic and shared it with the Korean Export team ?

Draeke you been around long enough to know how this works.

Korean Dev team does not care about us.   If its not a problem in Korea they don't change anything.  So unless people in Korea are complaining about the same thing it does not change.  So whatever fluff they feed us here is just lip service because they don't even fix things they can fix like pricing and what comes out of boxes which is fully in their controls.

• Administrators

Hello,

We apologize for the inconvenience related to the buff limitation.

I have delivered your request to the development team.

We will share related information here if there is any update.

Sorry that we cannot confirm anything yet.

Thank you.

Eva

• Like 3

14 hours ago, GM_EVA said:

Hello,

We apologize for the inconvenience related to the buff limitation.

I have delivered your request to the development team.

We will share related information here if there is any update.

Sorry that we cannot confirm anything yet.

Thank you.

Eva

appreciated! here's hoping they read your mails :)