Blessed Modify Armor scroll

Miff

Question to GMs,

in the past we had Blessed Modify Armor scroll in L2 shop which was changing appearance without destroying the target armor.  Any plans to bring it back to Einhasad shop? 

PS: I have old rare armor and I don't want to destroy it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SammlerMull said:

They should be on Merchant of Mammon by now... or the Adena shop part of Einhasad, they shouldn't cost real money anymore.

nop

On 9/3/2023 at 11:25 PM, Miff said:

Question to GMs,

in the past we had Blessed Modify Armor scroll in L2 shop which was changing appearance without destroying the target armor.  Any plans to bring it back to Einhasad shop? 

PS: I have old rare armor and I don't want to destroy it. 

the majority of the stuff from l2 store has been removed... those included!

39 minutes ago, Connex said:

they could have made soooooooo much money if they actually did what was asked purely from a cosmetic standpoint

Appearances are becoming just for you... Other players will only see them when you are both in a less populated area(the generic Mask over-rides even unmodified armor like Twilight)

8 hours ago, SammlerMull said:

Appearances are becoming just for you... Other players will only see them when you are both in a less populated area(the generic Mask over-rides even unmodified armor like Twilight)

I said something similar when they removed the Weapon Appearance stones... and few times since then[pay them today, they might remove the option tomorrow].