Live Server Maintenance: October 3, 2023

Hermes

Guys, don't waste your time complaining in the forum or in discord... you haven't listened to us in a while
        Leave the forum and the discord only serves to increase the frustration even more.

If you want to be heard... you should go a few months without donating anything to ncwest.

but it has to be everyone and I mean everyone... if one or two of you continually give money to ncwest and they will be satisfied... your complaints will fall on deaf ears

unity is strength...if not there is nothing to do...other than stop playing

• Like 1

This morning I bought 50 euro of ncoins,everything went fine,transaction,got a mail about the purchase,got a sms about the transaction,but no ncoin.in every game when I bought something it happened right away in a second.Here they take your money in a second and they don't give you any information when you will get the thing you bought 

5 hours ago, domejla said:

This morning I bought 50 euro of ncoins,everything went fine,transaction,got a mail about the purchase,got a sms about the transaction,but no ncoin.in every game when I bought something it happened right away in a second.Here they take your money in a second and they don't give you any information when you will get the thing you bought 

invest in a dead game? Congratulations...